LOOKING for serious weight loss friends

Options
I've been doing this MFP thing for over 6 months now and losing weight for about 11 months. I've tried low carb, high protein and then realized I really like carbs and wouldn't be able to do this for an extended period of time. I've tried calorie cycling, eating more and working through plateaus. I'm not perfect, just looking for some additional support.

I have friends here, but some of my MFP friends don't log in as much as I do or they don't provide feedback.

Let's be clear -- I would like some additional MFP friends that:
- Eat more than 1200 calories
- Understand that with every journey there are ups and downs

If you need some extra support or like to give support, feel free to add me. Otherwise, if you are interested, let me know and I'll add you.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Replies

• admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and share my food diary. I feel like if we share our food diary we can all get ideas from each other and possibly some healthy recipes.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been a member since Jan 2012 and have been seriously trying to successfully lose weight and have logged in all year. I would love to have another friend myself who I can encourage and have my ups and downs with! I am sending a friend request!
  • adrianIler
    Options
    I'm new to makings friens here. Please add me and we will become fitter for the long term. Thanks! :happy:
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hey there. =) i try to be as motivation and helpful as I can. I have about 80+lbs to lose. I log on here everyday, I'm open to different ideas on what might help me/in general, etc. I love having supportive people who are on the same journey as I am.
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    I log in every day I can give feed back.if you would like .and support,I also would like feed back and some suggestions ,as I'm not llosing I've been on here only since Oct ,and had some not perfect days . But I am trying .
  • Ofaatu
    Ofaatu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have added you, I am the same. Am very serious about losing weight and few friends that seem to be the same.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone who didn't send me a friend request. Thanks to everyone so far.

I just deleted a few older friends who haven't logged in for weeks.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...over lost 180 pounds...so could say I am serious LOL...and eat more then 1200 cals :)
  • QuietLegs
    Options
    I report to my diary just about every single day (and catch up on previous entries when I don't), and I like to check in on these forums.

I'm not currently on a weight loss phase; I've pretty much hit my (for now) goal weight (from 215 to 143-ish), but I'm trying to make sure I don't rebound, so I'm going to be keeping a close eye on my calories / exercise for at least a couple months, at which point I'll re-evaluate my goals. (Either more weight loss for a lower BF%, or start gaining muscle again).

If my goals are sufficiently in line with what you're looking for, please add me ^_^
  • ToniAver
    Options
    I think I have clicked onto the right link here. I have been a member for about a week and log on everyday, fill out my food journal everyday and add in my walking daily. I have been wanting to get rid of my excess baggage by eating food (not suplimenting my meals) I believe life is to short to eat bad tasting food. I consume about 1500cal every day and in the last 3 weeks have dropped about 3.7 kg (that's 8 pounds). I will send a request and if you want then you can accept it or not.

Cheers
    Toni
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    I think I've added everyone who didn't send me a friend request. Thanks to everyone so far.

I just deleted a few older friends who haven't logged in for weeks.

i just send u a friend request..feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would love to have another friend to support and encourage. Feel free to add me.
  • krishab13
    krishab13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to provide and get support. I have been logging consistently for about 30 days, and I am in this for the long haul. Feel free to add me. :)
  • haffeyl
    haffeyl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am interested. However my calories are 1200 a day. I am serious. I log in every day. I am trying hard to work on the exercise part of this program.
  • judythefed
    judythefed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need someone to help me I just joyed a week ago. I need some friendss
  • haffeyl
    haffeyl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have you been successful? I have been logging in everyday failthfully for a week. I am motivated.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I normaly log in about 5 days a week, then I will make up my weekend diary when the new week starts, I do eat 1200 or less calories a day, I know you are looking for more, if you would still like to be friends, feel free to add me.
  • claireliza2012
    Options
    Perfecto!!

I log in every single day.
    I defiantly know that there are ups and downs with the journey, as i have only just got back on track and ready to kick *kitten*!
    And i defiantly eat more than 1200 cals a day. :)
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about to add you, and anyone else looking for friends can add me! I've been here since January, haven't missed a day of logging, and definitely eat more than 1200!!
  • fun_b
    fun_b Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have also been on the low carb roundabout so I know exactly what you mean.