What's your Goal?

Options

Replies

• Beenieboo92
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft3.. started out at 172lbs and I've now got down to 160lb s. I want to be around 140-145 though.. so I've got a little way to
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    5'5" SW 147.5 HW 164 currently 136.5 ultimate goal is 126 but I will be really happy with 130 to be fair :) I've been 116 before but it didn't look good even though it could be argued I was still in the bottom end of a healthy BMI range I have a medium frame so it made me look underweight for my build. xx
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'10 but i'm aiming for 75 or 72 kgs. That puts me right in the middle of a healthy BMI
  • louiseodonnell1990
    louiseodonnell1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and currently 145
    Would love to get down to around 120 but im not going by the scales. If I feel good at 125-130 I might just leave it at that.
  • littlemeowmaid
    littlemeowmaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That's all really awesome, I love how I can see the trackers on the posts :)

I'm currently a size 10ish (aus)(or 6us i think)
    I want to get back down to a small size 8 (aus)(4us)

I'm going to aim for 1000-1200 calories a day (with one free day a week or fortnight)
    I work full time in an office and part-time in a bar so I don't have alot of spare time but i'm going to start with excercising twice a week and I want to get a cross trainer soon so I can do that while i'm watching TV
  • littlemeowmaid
    Options
    -
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    5'6", 120lbs - looking to gain 5- 10lbs of muscle.
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be around 160-165 with the majority of my weight being muscle and minimal bodyfat :) i'm 5'8
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    6'5'' and I want to be 205lb with a body fat % less than 20%. 10lb and 4% to go :bigsmile:
  • Alice_H
    Alice_H Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5"

My goals are:
    1. To be able to walk in a skirt all day without getting friction burns on my inner thighs
    2. To be able to buy clothes at whatever store I want and feel attractive in them
    3. To be able to hike and ski without feeling I'm damaging my knees every time
    4. To be able to go further, faster, feeling better while I do it
    5. To have my permanent muffin top go away (it's not due to tight clothes, it's there when I'm buck naked)

I have no idea what weight those will occur at. I'm certain it will be under 180 pounds (the least I've weighed in the last 15+ years) but I don't know how far I'll have to go past that to get where I want to be.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and 160..goal is 135-140 lean and fit ;)
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal is about 115lbs, maybe 120 (don't want to be too thin, I love my curves!)

Currently my calorie goal is 1300 per day, and I exercise 6 times per week (3 days cardio, 3 days strength), burning roughly 3500 calories a week. I never eat all of my daily calories (not counting those burned), and I've actually hit a bit of a plateau (even after varying my workout routine), so I'm going to experiment a little with high/low calorie days to see if that helps break through.
  • littlemeowmaid
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5"

My goals are:
    1. To be able to walk in a skirt all day without getting friction burns on my inner thighs
    2. To be able to buy clothes at whatever store I want and feel attractive in them
    3. To be able to hike and ski without feeling I'm damaging my knees every time
    4. To be able to go further, faster, feeling better while I do it
    5. To have my permanent muffin top go away (it's not due to tight clothes, it's there when I'm buck naked)

I have no idea what weight those will occur at. I'm certain it will be under 180 pounds (the least I've weighed in the last 15+ years) but I don't know how far I'll have to go past that to get where I want to be.

Inspirational! Good Luck!!!
  • andonsmama
    Options
    I am 5'4", SW was 180lbs, goal is pre pregnancy weight of 140lbs. ultimate goal 128.
    i am getting married in 5 months so i want to took great and fit.
    i want to scuplt my arms and back to look great in my dress :)
  • ErinRobin86
    ErinRobin86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 26 years old. I'd like to weight 135 lbs, but I think I saw somewhere online that my ideal weight is 121 lbs. I set my goal as 121, but I'll see what I look like when I reach my personal target. I want to be healthy, not super skinny.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'11'' and currently 282. My initial goal is 180lbs, a size 14, and about 25% BF. If I get close and realize I can lose more then I will, but when I graudated high school I was that weight and clothing size and I think it's a reasonable goal.
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    5'5
    Started out at 275 recorded weight, could have been a few pounds heavier before I weighed in.
    Currently sitting at 226.6
    Goal is to be in the 170s, would like 175. I would love to hit the 160s, but my healthy weight range for my body shape has always been between 180-170.

According to BMI, the heaviest I should be is 150. The last time I was 150 I was in middle school, and even then I looked too skinny haha. Oh and my body fat percentage starting out was astronomical. Currently a little below 50% now, and would like to be around 30% or less.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and I want to be 125.

Down 63 and got approx. 30 more pounds to go.

I am a good size 8 pants, medium shirt. I may stop before 125 depending on what my body looks like.
  • RikkiDominey
    RikkiDominey Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, my goal weight is in the 130-145 lbs range and I'm 5'5". My main goal is to get under 26% body fat. I am currently at 36% BF and weigh 169 lbs, Start weight was 202 lbs.
  • sugarxmexsweet
    Options
    I'm 5,5, currently weighing 19 stone and 3 pounds and I want to be ten stone or a body weight that looks good for my shape and build