My story: 1 Year on MFP - 62.2 lbs lost - lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your journey! The pictures are amazing and absolutely help to motivate and inspire! You have done suce an awesome job, and the truth in your post is endearing.

Great Job and congratulations!

OH DANG>>>AND LOOK AT THOSE GUNS!
  • kevokie
    kevokie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your friend. You ladies look amazing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great story! You and your friend look amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Very motivational!! Congrats to you and your friend!! You both look amazing and so happy that you guys did this together! Me and my bestie are doing the same thing!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome ..... .thanks for sharing ....... enjoy your healthy new life :drinker:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG.
    I love how you and your friend lost weight together, you both look great!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look PHENOMENALl! Keep up the good work!
  • supermoo2
    Options
    Well done on a really BIG achievement - you look fab - very happy and it sounds like you have been doing this sensibly and not doing anything which is a fad - keep up the good work
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    what a difference a year makes! congratulations on all of your hard work and perserverance paying off(;
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You started pretty close to where I did in size and shape, great inspiration for me to think I could come close to where you are today. I'm still at the beginning of my journey but will keep the images of your before and after pictures in the back of my mind as a goal.
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    You have done so well, keep it up.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great story! You are inspiring and make me think I can do it too!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and inspiration you are...you look so amazing...have no words to express..really inspirational..
  • keekeesmith
    Options
    CONGRATS! YOUR STORY IS MOTIVATIONAL I HAVE JOINED MFP JUST TWO DAYS AGO AND BECAUSE OF YOUR STORY I AM GOING TO STAY FOCUS. THANKS FOR SHARING
  • ainesis777
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. You are amazing! I'm working up the courage to start C25K myself...I also have never been a runner. Thank you for sharing, you look awesome!
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your friend! I'm about the same height and starting weight as you. I just reached 80 days on MFP and have lost 18 pounds and feel great! It is definitely a lifestyle change. Keep up the great work!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Such a great success story! Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!