Need some encouragement

Options
Please add me, I am looking to lose 50 plus pounds and can't do this without you all!

Replies

• SimplyStush
    Options
    Hey girl what have you been doing to lose so far. I def help you its not about how fast your losing but your willingness and consistency you have to keep at it. You have to remember that you are doing this for you and no one else.
  • mimilove1481
    Options
    Hey there! SO far 3 to four days 45 mins to an hour bike riding, walking and workout dvd (kick boxing). Sometimes I fall off and get depressed, really am trying to stay motivated this time. I am a stay at home mother of three. Its really hard to meet people that are trying to lose. Thought about joining weight watchers. Need some new tips and ideas but also need to be patience. Thanks for your support!!
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I did weight watchers and I lost about 55 pounds, BUT it took longer and it was so expensive! This app seems to be better than weigh watchers! You can do it, you already lost 7 pounds!
  • SimplyStush
    Options
    Hey there! SO far 3 to four days 45 mins to an hour bike riding, walking and workout dvd (kick boxing). Sometimes I fall off and get depressed, really am trying to stay motivated this time. I am a stay at home mother of three. Its really hard to meet people that are trying to lose. Thought about joining weight watchers. Need some new tips and ideas but also need to be patience. Thanks for your support!!

I tried weight watchers as well but I just thought that they were to expensive and a lot of the things you can do on your on with dedication and hard work. I started on Oct 1st and some of the things that i tried so far is 1. tracking everything that goes into your mouth it helps you keep track of your calories. 2. Drink a lot of water it can fill you up.

I do not cut out the things that I like I find a way to substitute it or eat it with moderation. I feel like if you cut out everything when you get it you will binge and thats not heahtly at all.

We are all here to help and I know that it does get hard but you have to stay focused. Set a goal and stick to it, its not about talking its about doing it and thats something that I had to learn with this journey and I am now more dedicated then ever. Its like once you start you can't stop.

You've come so far as to lose 7lbs keep up the good work and keep it, I am here to give you motivation whenever you need it.
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    I would like more motivateion and freinds .add me if you would like
  • mimilove1481
    Options
    Okay, that's nice to know..thanks!
  • mimilove1481
    Options
    Those are all great tips, actually had the binge happen already with trying to cut out sugar. Thank you so much!!!
  • kourtneymiller
    Options
    Hey girl Ive been doing body by vi and have lost 6 lbs
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids, working on losing a lot of weight, and would be glad to help support or motivate anyone who adds me as a friend. :-) Sending you a request, mimilove, and anyone who sees this that needs a little support--feel free to send me a request! Happy Friday!