My story: 1 Year on MFP - 62.2 lbs lost - lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both look fantastic! Great job!
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job and HUGE inspiration!!! Keep up the life style change, and here's to all of our success'!!!!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    well done
    and the best was that you have a real life friend you did it with

HUGE congrats to both of you
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love those last two pictures of you without your friend, and love that you had a friend who was with you all the way and that you guys could fuel each other's success!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting!

Congratulations on your many successes from this past year! You are truly an inspiration.
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration to me!!!! I always love looking at your progress pics and tell myself if this lady can do it, so can I!!! Thanks for posting this, CONGRATS on your journey, pictures and most importantly to you HEALTH!!!!!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love your story and it inspires me every day! Thank you for your support for all of us who are just starting too :)
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and it is so inspirational to hear a success story like yours.. thank you!
  • waistfinder
    waistfinder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice work! (such an understatement) Helps me to stay focussed for sure. Thank you for taking the time to share this.
  • Absolutely incredible - what a fantastic achievement! I hope you're very proud of yourself :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. We weigh the same now and I envy your tummy (darn twins! haha).
    Joyzy is my friend on MFP, you both rawk.
    Keep up the good work!
  • wendylean
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success. Thanks to your story, I think I will donate any left over Hallowe'en candy. Let us know how the next run goes
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    wow just amazing! you look AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration. Thanks for uploading your story, this will keep me going:D
  • netite
    netite Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your success story and congrats!!!

Like you, I am 5'7" and started around 219 lbs. My goal weight is 160-165 and since we appear to be built pretty similarly, I know my goals are realistic and I'll look awesome when I get there....just like you!

Congrats again!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an inspiration to many people struggling to loose wieght....Congrats!
  • Raylea00
    Options
    This is probably one of the best success stories I have read. Thanks and Congrats on your amazing acheivement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!