SAHM looking for motivational friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM too! I have a 5 yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl. Anyone can add me too! I'm on everyday.
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    hey! I have a 8 month old and have just gone back to work but would love some mummy friends :) I log daily and have an open dairy so feel free to add.
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 2 little girls, 14 months and 3 weeks old :) Sending a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well, I am on everyday.
  • hkfreak9
    Options
    Hi brianne! Im 28 yrs. old and also a 5'4". I used to be 125lbs then went to 200lbs. after 10 years. I dont wanna go further than 200 so I decided to change my lifestyle.So glad to meet new friends here who share the same goals. In 3 weeks I already lost 12lbs. I know everything is possible. You can do it! =)
  • katastrophictendencies
    Options
    i was a stay at home mom for almost a year after i had my twins, i dropped 120 lbs in a short period of time and have managed to maintain the weight 4 years later. it's a struggle because a box of little debbie's is way easier to eat then preparing your food and counting calories. being here is definitely a step in the right direction and you can do this no problem!
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're well on your way. Inviting friends will only help! I'm constantly amazed how you gals approach this problem. Am thankful for all my friends that have encouraged and helped me along my way. If you still need additional support, feel free to add. Just remember...you CAN do this!
  • Sunflower_8803
    Options
    Hallo! I am a SAHM and have a 10 moth old. I am trying to loose my "baby fat". I was slightly overweight when became pregnant and then I picked up some more with the pregnancy. Time to shape up! feel free to add me!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm mum to a 3 year old boy and a 17 month old girl. I work part time as a secondary school teacher, so I'm on half term at the moment!

I'm 35 and 5'6 and can fit into a US size 8 now, but mainly 10s. My goal is to drop another 15 or so pounds and get rid of the mummy tummy. I've lost close to 50lbs since my daughter was 2 months old.

Feel free to add me!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Another SAHM here! Would love some more friends in the same situation.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 6 here had twins 9 months ago looking to lose the weight
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, anyone. I'm a SAHM of a 13 month old. I'd like to lose at least 30#, but would really like to get fit. I'm also learning to run, on week 4 of c25k!
  • LivingEuphoria
    LivingEuphoria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM too. I have 3 girls, almost 7, 5, and 1. I think I haven't lost weight in the past because I was thinking if I do all the work then get pregnant again I would have to do it all again so I never did it. So now I am starting again on the I am not having any more baby plan. I just got the essure done a few months back so I no longer can use that excuse and I am getting healthy for me. I want to be a better me for not only myself but my family.

Would love to encourage each other. I went through and ask a few of you for friend requests but other ladies feel free to add me.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 33 and also a SAHM. I've been at this for almost a year now and managed to totally change my lifestyle in that time. I still have a lot of work to do :smile: Feel free to add me!