No Weigh November

Options
I really struggle with weighing myself. I over-weigh and get extremely stressed out and triggered from the result - even when I do lose weight. That's why I wanted to do No Weigh November. You continue to eat well, and weigh yourself on halloween then don't weigh again until December.

Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    OMG I cannot believe that I am saying this, but I will join you! *cringes!!!* I weigh more than once a day and I am totally addicted to weighing. This is going to be sooooo hard!
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Yaaaayyy!! It is gonna be awful. I sucked trying to do it in October, but I am determined to do it for Nov!! You can do it!!
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Trying to shift the last few pounds and I'm going up and down and all over the place and it's driving me nuts. Definitely time to put the scales away for a few weeks and just concentrate on eating well and getting my exercise in. Shall we report back on 1 Dec with progress?
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hmmm this must be a sign! I was going to attempt this anyway, but this might be the push i need :)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in, had already decided to do this in conjunction with lifting and EMTWL - haven't weighed in for a week, have taken my measurements and am settling down for a strong, positive November :)
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Glad there are a few of us!! :smile:
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • panda007dammit
    panda007dammit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've hit something of a plateau and it has made me obsess over the scale. No weighing until December!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing this...but until Nov 26th...4 weeks. I was going to focus on just eating about 1900 cal/day and not doing extreme exercise so I don't over eat with the exercise calories I earn. REALLY trying to reign in the over eating. I am actually doing another challenge of losing 20 lbs before Christmas...but know that 10 would be more realistic for me. I guess I could just guesstimate that I'd be losing 1 lb/wk for that other challenge...esp if I feel my clothes are fitting better. So I'm in! But I may cheat on the 26th...just so I can see how my own experiment goes. :D
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am totally on board with this. I'm obsessive with the scale... like weighing 5x a day, minimum. Would someone want to maybe add me as a friend to help keep each other accountable? I think it would help. To gauge my progress maybe I will just take pictures every 2 weeks in November to see how I am doing. Thanks for starting this!!!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    You should start a group or something! I guess it starts tomorrow. *Bites nails*
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    *gulp* alright, I'm in! I didn't weigh myself for months because I thought I weighed more than I did. When I found out how much I had lost I became addicted. So.. this is good for me! :) *high fives all around*
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm in!!! I get on the scale everyday sometimes twice so this will help me wean myself off of it
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, Can I do this, no I mean can I really do this.....oooooo.......eeerrrrr..........

My weight has moved up and down over the last month and its getting om my nerves

That is it decision made......

I'm In.

Can we come and here and moan in the meantime tho hahaha.....
  • 1DayAt_aTime
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge too. Been weighing myself everyday (sometimes twice a day) but going to put away the scales as of today.
    This is gonna be interesting!
  • chayleah
    chayleah Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my scale is in the trunk of my car.
  • MaryGannon80
    Options
    I'm in. I'm back to properly dieting about a month now. Usually I see results fairly quickly but this time around I'm not having any success. I've lost no weight at all and I've been well behaved (for the most part) with my food. Not seeing any results is very disheartening! I was hoping to lose a minimum of 1lb p/w but that hasn't worked out :sad:
  • brookea87
    brookea87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You should start a group or something! I guess it starts tomorrow. *Bites nails*

Im in!! I'd totally join if there was a group made for this!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nov 1st girls, I did not weigh in this morning took my measurements instead which was good as I was an over all 1'' down.
    The scales are going to have to put away tho in the highest cupboard without battery haha.

We can do this!!!!!!!:smile:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :-)