Fitting back into my old jeans!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am 22 years old and I want to loss weight in order to feel better about myself and fit into my old jeans! I have been trying off and on for a yr and getting no where, a friend of mine said to get on here and make friends and it will make it easier to stay focused! Hope she is right, Id love to wear my old jeans again!!

Anyone here, wanting the same thing?? Id love to have some friends!!

thanks Kim

Replies

• KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim too and there a lot of my old clothes I would love to fit back into. I just want to be healthy and fit and have more energy. I'm tired of looking and feeling like I have been the last few years but I was just too lazy to do anything about it. You can friend request me if you'd like.
  • tellascott
    Options
    OMG I tried on my old jeans the other day and fit some of the slightly larger ones...size 12. I'm aiming for those size 10s I used to wear all the time and I think I may be getting close. Beats the hell out of those size 18 stretchies i was wearing the last 2 years. I was so excited. I ran through the house to my boarder shrieking I fit them I FIT THEM and he just stared at me like I was insane. Men juts do NOT get it.
  • SassieChik03
    SassieChik03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! My "skinny jeans" have been taunting me for years! I have been on and off the wagon so many times.... I am trying to stay on it for reals this time. I am always looking to give (and receive) support and motivation, so feel free to add me as a friend (and this is for everyone else as well) if you would like. :)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    If I'd kept my old jeans... they'd be older than you! but yes, I'd like to get back to that size! log on every day. and be honest. we all have "human" moments & being honest helps you get the support you need when you need it. add me as a friend if you want!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Kim that is a great goal to have. Keep that in your mind as you make decisions throughout the day. I had goals like that and it helped me to keep them on mind. The only problem for me is that I was fat for so long that my jeans went out of style. LOL I was so happy when I pulled out the box, they fit but were way ulgy, my husband and I laughed and thought of that Saturday Night Live skit "Mom Jeans"! He said okay go buy yourself some new jeans now! LOL -Bobbie
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ughhhhh how my old jeans taunt me.
    Not for long though!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • WinwillLose
    Options
    Same here, I am wearing some jeans from 3 years ago today. And they look pretty good, now I just need to go back another 3 years and get into those jeans.
  • keylolo1975
    Options
    yes I have so many pair I can't fit and not very many that I can....Can wait to that day I can where my clothes again!!
  • kim200950
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I can relate to so many of you! I am a college student full time which is a huge part of my problem time management! I seen that one of you posted about your jeans being out of style less hope I can fix this before all of mine are out of style also, as of right now they are not and Id love to be wearing them before they are!

I see that keeping the goal in mind has helped some of you what else has helped? I tried the south beach diet lost 20 pounds and the mine I went off of it gain all but 5 of it back so I know that is not the answer for me!

any ideas?
  • kim200950
    Options
    I completely agree man dont get the need for women to feel the way we want to and need to! I have been out of my 10's for a year and 2 months and I hate it I want to be back into my 8's not in 12-14's! It makes me sick to even go shopping for anything i have to wear at this point!
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been there, and have done that! I'm currently wearing just about all my old clothes...now I want to get new ones that are at least 1 size smaller. It' feels great! This website has helped me a lot, and I credit my friends with getting me there. Now I'm waiting to post my next pic when I lose another 13 pounds....If you still need another friend just add me.
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My size 6 regular jeans are fitting, but a tad too tight. My size 6 petite work pants fit too, but also a tad tight. I can't wait to fit into them! Add me if you like.. I have just a few friends, they aren't really encouraging but I love to encourage! :bigsmile:
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yes! I dropped from my old size 22 jeans into now, a size 4! Bells and Whistles!!! This site is an inspiration and the people here are great and keeping you motivated.
  • advaitmalvankar
    Options
    hi kim

Good to read your message. and nice goal

Even I have reduced my weight. I am Advait MAlvankar. I am Mumbai, India based businessman. I am 25 years old.

I had great physique when I was in college but after I got into business, I stopped working out in gym and became very healthy. Someone who is close to me told me to weight loss and I listen everything of her. So I started walk and exercise without wieghts in house intesl from April 2013 and today its July 2013 and I have become lean. I have reduced considerble weight. My waist was 36 inches and now its almost 32. I am happy i started fitting into my old jeans of 32.

There is simple exercise. in india we call ostrich jumping, but i dont think its official name is ostrich jumping. if you do ostrich jumping everyday for 10 mins, trust me anyone will reduce his or her weight and become fit.