Zombie Apocolypse & Walmart

Options

Replies

• Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that being a zombie burns quite a lot of calories. They all seem so thin, and stiff from muscle soreness. The moaning is not unlike what one hears at the gym. Do you see the correlation between MFP and zombieism that I see?

MFPers are doomed to become zombies much sooner than Walmarters.

We'll end up eating their brains, though, so there's that.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I fear being one of the people with cankles more than I do the idea of 'zombies'?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who says they're training for the zombie apocalypse.

Though I got into the argument the other day about long distance running versus sprinting.

Also, these people at wal*mart.. In the event of sacrificing these individuals, wouldn't we only be screwing ourselves in the end as many of them may be turned into zombies? If anything, I'd rather see a wal*mart cleared out by pulling a fire alarm or something so that I can get to supplies and sneak out the back.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    By any chance are you in Eugene? Or does more than one Walmart have the MacDonalds at the entrance set up? Geez.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've decided, if there is a Zombie Apocalpyse, I will run to the closest Costco. They have enough food for years (depending how many people are there), steel doors to keep the zombies out, no windows, things to do (games, toys, etc.), generators, gas stations, and liquor. I think I would survive quite well there. It's just getting there that would be the issue.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    By any chance are you in Eugene? Or does more than one Walmart have the MacDonalds at the entrance set up? Geez.

Scottsbluff, NE here...our Wal*Mart has one as well.

Remember Rule #1 - Cardio
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

Scottsbluff, NE here...our Wal*Mart has one as well.

Remember Rule #1 - Cardio

HAHA! I LOVE Zombieland.

This is the best thread, EVER!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    thanks for the true LOL when I read this post. I luckly and caught it when I was logging my lunch and I was feeling all fiesty and pissy b/c I just left WALMART.

Zombie Chum.... Haaalarious!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that being a zombie burns quite a lot of calories. They all seem so thin, and stiff from muscle soreness. The moaning is not unlike what one hears at the gym.

No doubt they would get kicked out of Planet Fitness in short order. *Lunk alarm light flashing*
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've decided, if there is a Zombie Apocalpyse, I will run to the closest Costco. They have enough food for years (depending how many people are there), steel doors to keep the zombies out, no windows, things to do (games, toys, etc.), generators, gas stations, and liquor. I think I would survive quite well there. It's just getting there that would be the issue.

ha!!! just about 2 miles to the nearest CostCo......I can do that, no sweat :bigsmile:
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LOL! I love this thread!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

I'm in Baton Rouge, LA and we have a McDonald's at the entrance also.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I fear being one of the people with cankles more than I do the idea of 'zombies'?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ours has a Subway. We're trying to be healthier here in Michigan.

The problem is that it's always empty.....(the Subway, that is).
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Love this. I'm heading to the excercise equipment aisle to set up my defenses:

Zombie-treadmil-defense.jpg
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I hate walmart. The grocery section reminds me of a feedlot. Cattle being fattened for slaughter.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options

I'm in Baton Rouge, LA and we have a McDonald's at the entrance also.

Tuscaloosa, AL does too! lol
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I really want to hug you for this. Like an internet stranger hug.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that "treat" :flowerforyou:

But damn it, now I am totally craving a Little Debbie Nutty Butty bar.

BTW: I was on the fence with getting the Zombies Run app.. you may have just convinced me to purchase it