Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • skkdash
    skkdash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats!
  • puggirlmn
    Options
    You look so healthy and wonderful! Congrats on all your accomplishments. BTW, I love the Twins jersey (I am from MN).
  • dhb1313
    dhb1313 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you really turned your health around. I want that....I want it bad and I am more inclined to believe it's possible because of your success and your having shared photos.

I've never looked at this forum before, and seeing some other threads thought, "oh, maybe I could do share photos if I didn't show my face." And then here comes your thread and photos, and I am SO SO glad you showed us your whole self. You are a beautiful woman, and you looked beautiful when heavy, too, but the difference in your smile tells it all. I have made that (when heavy) "oh God, i'm having my picture taken" smile umpteen times. There's nothing like your (now photo) with the "cool - I have nothing to hide, here I am world" smile.

That's the best success story I could possibly ask for. It's odd that advertising has us programmed to think of "before" and "after" photos because they should be called "headed to a premature ending" and "starting new!"

ROCK ON! And thank you for sharing.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I really needed to see this. I'm the same height, and I'm currently stuck at about 212. I've been wanting to see what 150lbs would look like. Amazing job!
  • littlemsmetal
    Options
    You're everything I want to be and am aiming for! GREAT JOB!
  • ElizabethAnnSz
    ElizabethAnnSz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for the inspiration. Just what I needed today.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great :smile:
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congratulations - you look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    This is why I love this site!! AMAZING!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Unfreakin believable! You look great! Very jealous and now I wanna go workout some more. :happy:

CONGRATS on your weight loss!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures of me at my highest weight (235 lbs.), but here is the difference that 60 lbs. can make! I'm 5'7".

beforeafteroct2012.jpg

Beloved Friend, You inspire me so much! My health does not permit me to exercise the way you do, or be as active as you but I desire the same results by eating healthy and eating less calories. Thank You for sharing these pictures, and thank you for keeping me motivated with your encouraging words.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!!
  • chenabear
    chenabear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow you look great.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are seriously making me tear up :*)
  • livingongraceandmercy
    Options
    You look awesome, great job and thank you for inspiring us all :)
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So beautiful :)
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What a difference, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!