New Year, New You!!!

Options
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. So last night I thought of an idea. I was to do a challenge called New Year, New You! So here goes my pitch, On Monday we have exactly 8 weeks until New Years Eve. I don’t know about you but, I want to go into the New Year with changes already in place. I want to go into 2013, not making a resolution to start the journey to a healthier me; but actually finishing what I started. If you would like to join me in doing so the feel free to join my New Year, New You! Challenge.

I will be adding people to the challenge until Saturday. That is the cutoff for entry so I can get spreadsheets and teams together.
If you want to join, add me as a friend, then send me a message with your SW (for the challenge) and GW (for the challenge) I will be dividing the teams up by color. If you would like to be a team captain, let me know.

Replies

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. Do you have a group page or just here on forum? I just joined a 50 day challenge that runs through mid-December so this can take me into the New Year. My 50 day challenge goal is to be under on cals at least 5 days each week, exercise at least 3 hours per week and my weight goal is to lose 15 lbs.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am working on the group page and the other information now. I will add you as soon as I finish setting it up.
  • cyn60
    cyn60 Posts: 20
    Options
    Add me too, I also would like to go into the New Year with changes already in place.
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I just thought this would be great for motivation and encouragement. Not to mention I am all about a little friendly competition...lol
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I'm on board!
  • Johnece
    Options
    Just sent you my friend request and info! I'm just getting back to MFP after a long hiatus. I've had lots of excuses for my weight and inactivity, but that's all they are - excuses! Today - 11/1/12 - is the start of my no excuse campaign.
  • Goldie2u2
    Goldie2u2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a message with my sw & gw..I am shooting for 20lbs..anyone else want to share their goal amounts?

Thanks for the challenge idea-much better to think about this than planning holiday foods LOL!!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need a challenge.

add me =)
  • Juliawiatr
    Juliawiatr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Welcome everyone... I am so excited about the challenge. I am getting all the information up in the group and will be adding you all to our group page soon. :)
  • josachi
    Options
    I sent a friend request/message, too! I'm aiming for 17 lbs lost. Sounds like a lot, but I would be ecstatic to enter 2013 almost halfway to goal! :D Let's do this, everyone! I don't want the holidays to take me off course. To a healthy and fit New Year...
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.. I've never done a group goal so make sure you fill me in on all the details:flowerforyou:
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming for a 15 pound loss by then (would love 20, though!) :-}
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Everyone remember add me as a friend and send your stats in a message. I am getting the spreadsheet and teams together now.
  • ErikaAvp88
    ErikaAvp88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group as well :)
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Woop! I am IN!
  • fierceangel1982
    Options
    Sent you a message, I'm in
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message... I'm so in!!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Great challenge :)
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    if you sent me your sw and cw in a friend request, please do so again in a message. Thanks you all :)