Our Bleach Cosplay "Hollow"-ween (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This is so cool. Although I am kind of jealous too. Would you make me costume next year? PLEASE!!!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You are a cool mom.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME....of everyone on my FL, I've been looking forward to seeing yours the most and you didn't disappoint.

just awesome.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Those look fantastic! You did an awesome job making those! Sewing is not an easy skill to master and seeing that they stayed together while dining out at a restaurant, very impressive! I wont tell about some of my handmade costume mishaps from years past... lol

I found out last night I am very much out of touch with todays pop culture. :ohwell:

Now its time to dig our heels into the next holiday. :bigsmile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Great costumes!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Those look fantastic! You did an awesome job making those! Sewing is not an easy skill to master and seeing that they stayed together while dining out at a restaurant, very impressive! I wont tell about some of my handmade costume mishaps from years past... lol

I found out last night I am very much out of touch with todays pop culture. :ohwell:

Now its time to dig our heels into the next holiday. :bigsmile:

Yes. I've gained a lot of experience over the years making handmade costumes. This year, I actually used a pattern, but I modified it. I think this is probably the best of all their previous costumes.
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've always wanted to dress up as Orihime. :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Making your own costume is the best!
    I've been working on mine for 3 years now.
    I'm retiring it this year though and i'll start a new one next year.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    These are fantastic!

:drinker:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    OMG this totally made my day! Love Renji and Yachiru. I love this Ichigo pumpkin.

Roar Zabimaru!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pics at work so............

Bump. :-)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I'm so obsessed with Renji. You did an AWESOME job with the costumes. Such a cool parent!

Bleach is still one of my favorite anime series even despite its popularity. I tend to go for the more obscure titles, but this one is just great.

My daughter introduced me to it earlier this year. I've become quite obsessed myself. Renji is an awesome character... but let's face it... that show is full of awesome characters. It's hard to pick a favorite.

For those that aren't familiar with it, but are curious, it comes on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim late on Saturday nights.

The series ended in March and it was Epic! Thats if you watch your anime in Japanese like I do. On Cartoon Network it is censored and dragged on too long. They are only half way through the series. You can watch the Japanese one for free on Crunchyroll.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love-love-love the pumpkin.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm so obsessed with Renji. You did an AWESOME job with the costumes. Such a cool parent!

Bleach is still one of my favorite anime series even despite its popularity. I tend to go for the more obscure titles, but this one is just great.

My daughter introduced me to it earlier this year. I've become quite obsessed myself. Renji is an awesome character... but let's face it... that show is full of awesome characters. It's hard to pick a favorite.

For those that aren't familiar with it, but are curious, it comes on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim late on Saturday nights.

The series ended in March and it was Epic! Thats if you watch your anime in Japanese like I do. On Cartoon Network it is censored and dragged on too long. They are only half way through the series. You can watch the Japanese one for free on Crunchyroll.

Thanks. I'll check that out. We've actually been watching it on Netflix. I am up to season 3.

Now that I've thought about... my favorite character is Toshiro!
  • littlemsmetal
    Options
    RENJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Great job! I'm so in love with this!
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You did a great job, next year maybe you can be Rukia :P

Lol since I have no clue on how to post a pic here is the link...

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/465/651/12465651_8935.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    You did a great job, next year maybe you can be Rukia :P

Lol since I have no clue on how to post a pic here is the link...

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/465/651/12465651_8935.jpg

I'm too tall to be Rukia. LOL!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Awww I love it!!!
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    They look fantastic. My daughter is into Dragon Ball Z. I bought the wig and costume though. Sewing and me don't get along. She looks just like Goku.