Here I go one more time.....

Options
I am getting so disgusted with myself! Ugh! I get all of this motivation and puffffff it is gone. I haven't been on my treadmill faithfully since Thanksgiving, partially because my shoes were wore out in the inside back of the heel and didn't have the extra money to get decent new ones, but the rest was just on me. I did try the treadmill out a couple of times with just socks on, for any one that thinks that will work, believe me, it doesn't. I ended up with big big blisters on the ball of my feet. Anyway, I am going for new shoes in a few minutes and back on the treadmill I go, hopefully, faithfully this time.
I am not whinning, just making myself accountable. Maybe if I see how stupid this looks, I will stay motivated!

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    you should've asked Santa for some new shoes!!:wink:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    What a great way to make yourself more accountable. Just remember that you're making life style changes, and they take time and patience. It is eay to feel frustrated. So, keep doing your best at eating right and exercising... this is for you and you alone, so be proud and accepting of every step you take in the direction you're going in for better health. You are worth it, so smile along the way, keep pep in your step and you will get there! :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, sorta. I am feeling guilty and disappointed in myself because I only ran 2 times this week. My excuse, my HRM is not working properly :/ That shouldn't be an excuse. I worked out a lot before I had so I could just estimate calories burned, but NO I just refused... so right now as I type this I am tying my shoes up and I am going to run today without the HRM because guess what? I worked out 7 months without I can do it today until I can get a new one!

Yo go there! Go get them new shoes and you get on that treadmill!!! You can do it !!! If it accounts for anything, I'm there with ya!!!!
    Good luck!
    -Brittany Kay <33
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Donna You can do this! Don't beat yourself up!

You need to get your head around that this is a life style change it isn't something you just give up. This is what you do day in and day out~ new routine. You will get there. And just because you don't get your workout in that is OK. Just stay with in your calories.

Donna I believe in you!!! :smooched: Set small mini goals so you can keep what you want insight and it doesn't feel so overwhelming. :drinker:

Laura:heart:
  • paddymc
    paddymc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a sexy work out top to go with your new sneakers and then flaunt them both!! You deserve a treat, enjoy!!
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am getting so disgusted with myself! Ugh! I get all of this motivation and puffffff it is gone. I haven't been on my treadmill faithfully since Thanksgiving, partially because my shoes were wore out in the inside back of the heel and didn't have the extra money to get decent new ones, but the rest was just on me. I did try the treadmill out a couple of times with just socks on, for any one that thinks that will work, believe me, it doesn't. I ended up with big big blisters on the ball of my feet. Anyway, I am going for new shoes in a few minutes and back on the treadmill I go, hopefully, faithfully this time.
    I am not whinning, just making myself accountable. Maybe if I see how stupid this looks, I will stay motivated!

Hi. I was feeling this way about 3 weeks ago....I just couldnt get myself together..I was feeling so fat and UNmotivated.....I was so unhappy with myself..soooo I decided to give it a try again....AND IM DOING IT!!! Ive been exercisng every day..and eating right and I couldnt feel any better then I do right now...I have been so happy ..even my boys can see the difference in me....I was crabby alot with them and I hate myself for being so crabby with them...I got to thinking ....I do NOT want to be this way,.I gained about 10-15 since Christmas and always felt sooo blahhhhhhhhh.......So now Im so happy AND my boys are happy.....Just keep thinking...I can do this ..I can do this.....AND believe me YOU will feel better AFTER you start doing it again.........YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Get yourself a sexy work out top to go with your new sneakers and then flaunt them both!! You deserve a treat, enjoy!!

Just got back with the shoes, no sexy work out tops though LOL