Who's doing Turbo Fire???

123457»

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Did Core 20 and Fire 55 EZ class yesterday and I am feeling it!!! I hadn't worked out since Friday, which is why I doubled up. Hope you guys are killin' it!! <3 Fire 45 up today!
  • Just finished Fire45 EZ - I think this may be the hardest one for me to get through! It's also one of my favories (along with Fire 45 and the HIITs) - I love the moves.

Totally off topic, but I just saw People Magazine's cover of Justin Timberlake's wedding and it was the funniest (unintentionally), cheesiest thing I have ever seen! Your can take the boy out of the boy band, butcha can't take the boy band out of the boy. How kind of him to allow his bride a spot on the cover too! Groomzilla. Love that they slipped in a picture of Britney too, Well played, People Magazine.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    "LIKE" :laugh:
  • Week 8 here I come!! So glad that there are more HIIT workouts in store for the next 4 weeks! Let's DO THIS! I have some sins to atone for in the eating department, so my plan is to be a very good girl this week! I even bought Halloween treats that I know I won't want to eat, total breakthrough there :happy:
  • How's everyone doing this week? I just finished HIIT 15 and JM's Killer Buns & Thighs (level 3 - i don't care for Sculpt/Tone 30). This is one of my favorite combos - I feel fantastic right now - yay energy!
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    I will be starting TF this week. Please add me to join the group? Should arrive by Wednesday.