Newbie here - care to join me in my Xmas countdown!!

Options
Hi,

I have recently returned to MFP and am keen to make friends with anyone who is in need of support and happy to offer some motivation back!!

I am hoping to lose a stone by Christmas which I know isn't going to be massively easy but I have about 2 stone to get down to my ideal weight but this may change as I may be happy with just one :)

What is everyone else hoping to achieve by Christmas and how are you going to stay on track?

xx

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and just in time to join us in new group, lose 6lbs in November, and today being the 1st we are all starting now, but I personally hope to be a stone lighter by Christmas

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9422-november-challenge-lose-6-pounds
  • bhallada
    bhallada Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to lose 6 pounds in November!!!! It would be even more fantastic to lose a "stone" (14 lbs) by Christmas...but I'd be happy with a pound a week!!!
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP! I have no idea how much a "stone" is, but good luck on losing it. :D
  • energizeme75
    Options
    Hi Newbie!
    Personally I would love to be down into the 60's for weight. Right now I'm in the mid 70's. I have had a few good weeks of weightloss and I have lost 18lbs since I started actually TRYING in September, so that just a little over a month ago.