Just signed up today

Options
Hello everyone. Well here I am. I really don't know what to say other than, 2 things are currently motivating me.

1) my kids

2) someone said I used to look like a "10" and now I look like a "5"..

#2, That was a crusher but, its probably true. I just turned 30 and I gotta lose weight.

Replies

• francesiax
    Options
    Well done for taking the first step :)
    You've come to the right place, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Feel free to add me as a friend
    Fran
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! we are all here for the same purpose to either loose wieght, get in shape, stay healthy or all that I mentioned. We're here to support each other, Good luck on your journey to loose wieght.
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Well here I am. I really don't know what to say other than, 2 things are currently motivating me.

1) my kids

2) someone said I used to look like a "10" and now I look like a "5"..

#2, That was a crusher but, its probably true. I just turned 30 and I gotta lose weight.

MFP is a great place, just log everything each day and be honest with yourself and you'll start dropping weight, oh and throw in a little exercise you'll feel great for it. Your kids will be a great motivator. Good luck

My goal is loose the weight so I can srcape myself up to a 5!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome place to gain insight into losing weight and getting healthy. Logging everything really helps put things into perspective. I have a lot of great friends on here and having a group of friends really helps keep you motivate and inspired. Please feel free to add me.
  • xcureanddisease
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate the words. They help!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Welcome!
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your weight loss, you can do it! :D