76 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!! some pix

Options
Just wanted to do another update with pics to remind me how well i have been doing even though it's hard for me to tell myself. I hit past the 75lb loss mark so had to update.

HW - 401lbs
6315303_4406.jpg

Around 380ish in this pic...
newresize-2.jpg

Around 360
newresize-1.jpg

345ish
485255_10150765687059718_884525929_n.jpg

Current tonight - 324.8 - still having a hard time telling... but idk.
-76lbs

8146506393_fb9172f683.jpg

Replies

• bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • hrtease2
    hrtease2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    your doing awesome !!! I can definately see a difference keep up thye good work!! :))
  • feeneysm
    feeneysm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined today with 95 pounds to lose. You look great and are doing awesome! Keep it going!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look great I cant wait to see more updates:) thats alot of weight you lost so far high five to you!!!
  • BeccaCares
    Options
    Impressive! Keep up the great work!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Awesome job....your getting healthier everyday!! Keep up the good work ; )
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You must feel so much better not having to carry all that extra around. You have definitely made a difference and you should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work and it will fall off before you know it.
  • DontWeightStartNow
    Options
    You look great, and you can do it - WITHOUT SURGERY! Since you've been doing so good on your own, why don't you try continuing on without the surgery? You are so young, and I hear so many negative stories about folks that have had various variants of stomach bypass or band surgery, etc. etc. Give it a little more time and try it on your own. I'm with ya sista! I got a lot to lose myself!!! Good luck to you!!! You look awesome!!!
  • joytron
    joytron Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are making awesome progress ... Keep it up! And I LOVE the t-shirt you're wearing in the 360 pic! :love:
  • WJO1867
    Options
    Spectacular... Keep up the great work...
  • 0utrider
    0utrider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    darlin, you are killin it! keep going. I see a SIGNIFICANT CHANGE!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look great and i can TOTALLY see a big difference. Keep up the hard work you are doing awesome!! Best of luck to you in reaching your goal weight. Never give up you can achieve ANYTHING you put your mind to and you seem to already be on a great path to reaching it :drinker:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Way to go! What an awesome success! I look forward to seeing more updates. :smile:
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very awesome! Way to go. You are an inspiration. It is not an easy journey to be on. Keep up the great work! :)
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh, it's definitely noticeable! Well done!
  • joconnor09
    Options
    Amazing job! It takes so much dedication to lose that HUGE amount of weight!! Don't undervalue your accomplishment! I can definitely see a difference, especially from 380 to now. You're doing great, and you're an inspiration to me- i want to lose as much as you've lost, and I'm slowly working towards that halfway point. Keep up the awesome work. You go girl!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell the difference, and you look so much better. Healthier, and more confident. Slow and steady wins the race, you are doing fantastic!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It really shows in your face! So much healthier and full of energy. :wink: Keep up the amazing work!
  • Jerrawuff
    Options
    y can certainly tell in your face! Great job!! Kepp up the awesome work!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, you're doing amazing!
    Even if you can't tell yet, that's 75 fewer pounds stressing your heart, lungs, bones, joints etc. AWESOME. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!