anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• hattie491145
    hattie491145 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow. No, really :smile:
  • Want2bHealthy85
    Options
    I just started mine today. I'm game!
  • PLND
    PLND Posts: 1
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred?
  • janeelizabethhoff
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It's a workout video by Jillian Michaels. There are 3 twenty minute workouts. Level 1-2-3. You start at level 1 for 10 days then level 2 and so on. Each workout consists of 3 min of strength, 2 min cardio, 1 min abs done 3 times during the 20 min.

I'm on day one level one today so count me in. I decided to take before photos last night so I can compare at the end:) Good luck everyone. The first day is hard but it only gets better!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Started it today going to be hard but we'll get through it together... good luck all.
  • tree618
    Options
    I did day one today so I am in too! :O)
  • tree618
    Options
    I started today to. I did the best I could.. can't wait to see how it is going to be in 30 days!!!! Hope I can get through all those jumping jacks! We can do this!
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You don't need to order the DVD, everyone, it is on YouTube for FREE!!! So you can start right away. I have lost 70 lbs (from 251 to 181) since June, and I credit the 30 Day Shred with jumpstarting all of my weight loss. I did all 3 levels, then have moved on to her longer 45-60 minute workouts like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. It produced DRAMATIC results for me! I did it 6 days per week, the one rest day was really important for me.
  • cindyperry7
    Options
    I'm in! I started today as well :)
  • LBournes10Again
    Options
    yeah I am on L1 D3 tonight.. We can do it together!
  • cindyperry7
    Options
    Im so happy I found you all to do this with. This morning I completed Day 1, Level 1 and I'm feeling good. I am also following a 1200 calorie diet to really see results after 30 days. I only have 5 lb weights and I was struggling with the arm workouts. I need to get 3lb to be able to do all of it. How is it going for you all?

I too struggled with the arm lifts today but I was using 3lb weights! Don't think I could make it with the 5lbs. Anybody able to do "real" push-ups? That is one of my goals :)
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    I started 3 days ago, day 4 for me tomorrow..i use 3 lb weights and doubt i will be using any heavier ones for a while!
  • i'm alternating between the 30DS, Ripped in 30, and Kickbox Fastfix. I love them all and rotate between them so I don't get bored, I plan on doing this for 100 days. I'm already on the 12th day!
  • TheTortoiseWins
    TheTortoiseWins Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I bought the DVD about a week ago and have been procrastinating starting. This will be the jumpstart I need!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ive done 5 workouts over about 11 days but I'm gonna start over because I'm trying to go for 30 days straight.
  • natms1
    Options
    I'm starting as soon as baby is in bed! I have 3 lb weights. How do I log this? I dont have a HRM so I dont know how much calories I burn.
  • lshs91
    Options
    Yay! I completed day 4 of Level one. Each day I can do more. I can do one or two real push-ups mixed in with the "cheater" push ups, because I find my knees start to hurt with the latter. I am finding I am NOT flexible at all....have a hard time stiitng with legs flat, no matter how wide. Oh well, more to work on. I figured I would do L1 for 10 days, then move on to L2, and finish the month on L3.
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My husband has decided to do the workouts too. I think he was under the impression that it would be easy. By the end of the L1 video he said he was sweating like he'd done P90x Kenpo! He said he arms were on fire, lol! I loved it.

I completed L1D5 yesterday. That's 5 days in a row. I'm planning to go hard and do this 30 straight days. But we'll see how it goes. I'm going to look for a HRM this weekend so I can get a better account of my calories burned.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1, Day 4 today.. I can tell my body is getting used to it as my thighs arent as sore as the first 3 days... Thank God! Lol! Its hard work but very worth it! :). I cant wait to see day 10 results and so on... I'm scared for Levels 2 and 3!!! Excited I will be finishing 30DS on the 27th, 3 days before my birthday. (crossing fingers for wonderful results for my birthday)