50 Day Goal - Want to join me??

Options

Replies

• 2weightforme9
    Options
    Such a great group of people have joined you, how could I resist? My weight has fluctuated up and down and up . . . so far I have lost just a few pounds. My focus has been getting moving and being active which I have done with some success. I had decided today was a great day to focus on weight loss as well as movement, you know get a head start before the holidays and all. Thanks for the motivation!!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you I would like to lose 20 lbs by Jan. 1,2013.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    count me in!! im going with 15lbs.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 more to lose so it is perfect! I think I just hit 50 or somewhere around there :)
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I have not decided on 10 or 15 lbs, My BMI is normal, I just want to loose body fat, got more than enough of that to loose...lol..
  • IsabellasMummy76
    Options
    Yes please! I've sent you a FR, I also have 18lb to loose! :)
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Invites Sent!!! Can't wait for you all to join us!
  • smartin_86
    Options
    I'm in! I could use a nice challenge. I will set my goal at 20! :)
  • lakita79
    Options
    I am definitely up for that challenge my goal is 13lb.s add me to your list and let's shed these pounds.....:happy:
  • wammi30
    Options
    I'd like to join! My goal is to lose 30 lbs in 6 months. But I'll be thrilled with 20 lbs gone by March 1st. Count me in! I need support and motivation.
  • lap1970
    lap1970 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Please add me. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Well I have been on for 40 days and have lost a total of 2lbs, not so happy with that, But I am ready and would love to join you in this challenge. Ok so this starts when and ends when? Im ready....
  • MTapester
    MTapester Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this 50 day challenge, need to meet my goal before the end of the year and with only 10 pounds left i could use the extra push. Anyone can Add me if they'd like. Always helpfully to have extra support.
  • astorkit
    Options
    I'm going for 10 pounds in the 50 days..would be about 1.5 pound/week. Thanks, ladies!
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) I would like to at least lose 10 pounds by Christmas. I have a lot more than that to go,but this will be great motivation. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • cchudson06
    Options
    I am in.
  • skinnyginny83
    skinnyginny83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Feel free to add me.
  • cchudson06
    Options
    I want in.
  • Eyesightblurred
    Options
    I want to join! I really lack motivation. I would like to lose 10 lbs by Christmas! :]
  • TiffanyGallegly
    Options
    I would love to join you in this challenge. I feel I'm at a stand still with my progress.I have been doing a lot of walking but no gym time. Im not sure how to add friends on this site, but I think the encouragement and information exchange would be very beneficial.