New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Another week, another weigh in - 2lbs down this week - 224lbs. I have been told to drop the carbs and increase the protein which will be hard for me but giving it a go :ohwell:
    Have a good one guys :)
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Having a good day. Did just over 2 miles this morning. Plan to get on treadmill tom, and Thurs, then boot camp Friday morning. Eating is withing cals but not the healthiest foods.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm considering not weighing in this week.Next week is TTOM and the week before always means a huge gain of water weight.Does anyone else have this issue?I gain like five pounds of just water.It's awful.
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Same weight - but that´s ok as I know I haven´t been doing much this past month - and now Nov. 1st is a new start for me. Time to get myself back on track before I loose track :)
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! Good luck everyone!!

I weighed in at 144.8 and I'm in shock!!

I've been soooo naughty this week so it's a bleeding miracle!! Didnt log Friday, Saturday and Sunday since we had visitors and I was definitely WAY over my calories. Then I was over Monday Tuesday and Wednesday because I was hungover Monday and had 2 dates Tuesday and Wednesday nights so no energy/time to exercise. Did manage to get a run in on Sunday and last night but overall a poor week for me!! Lets hope this next week is much better but I'm going out for a meal tonight so not going to be the best start!! haha. Hope you're all doing well :-)
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm considering not weighing in this week.Next week is TTOM and the week before always means a huge gain of water weight.Does anyone else have this issue?I gain like five pounds of just water.It's awful.

Yes this happens to me but since I'm so irregular (I have the implant) I never know why I've gained 5lbs until TOM arrives!!! Be thankful you can plan and stay off the scales :-)
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    CW: 152

Small drop but not really surprised with the crazy week...
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CW 191
    I'll be happy to jump out of the 90's. i've been here for awhile. TOM is lurking around the corner for me as well. I haven't fully recovered from the last rut he put me in.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    todays weigh in 168lbs

a loss today of 1lb... I had expected to gain back some weight after my last weigh in due to losing 13lbs at my last weigh in

Collidoskopekid... Weigh in anyway... You may be surprised!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    184!!! The scale is moving again!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    135 I am totally ok with that (stayed the same)
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    cw: 242.8 :-) thanks as always for keeping track of the challenge for us!!
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    191 lbs this a.m.
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I thought about not weighing in for this reason too. Guess i'm just gonna do it anyway and hope that next weeks weigh in will be at least a 2 lb loss. (i'm up one from last week today)
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CW: 123, TTOM blegh
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Good Friday Morning All!

Down 1.2, to 211.6 this week. I am very happy considering I blew the last two days and am NOT going to think about what it would have been if I stayed on track! Ok, I will a little, of course, but won't let it get me down. Looks like I won't make my goal, but still going to try!

On to the next week!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    201.0 lbs for me this week TOM almost there for me too, so the scale already went up a little, but it is ok and hopefully next week I am under 200!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Latest weigh in was 172.4. That is a loss of a lb or so this week. :3 Been getting back on track with exercising, a bit at a time. The cold I caught totally threw me off course an I struggled to run 2 miles (I was able to run 5.5 before). XD oh well. Nothing is ever easy.
  • smurforce
    Options
    :grumble: The same 2lbs up from the 2lbs down again, and I went lap swimming this week for 40mins too!
    Today's weight is 212.4 lbs
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Up 1lb, 200lbs....... :ohwell: I will lose 2lbs next week...