Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

Options
Hi all! I'm getting ready to start the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis workout program tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone out there wants to join? I would love to have some workout buddies to help keep eachother motivated.

I won't be following her diet plan, just the matt workout daily and my own version of cardio. :smile:

Replies

• nannweeks
    nannweeks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I do not have TA's Metamorphosis...but I do have her Mat workout, Post Pregnancy workout and 2 of her dance cardio videos. They are incredible!!! Keep me posted on what you think about Metamorphosis!!!
  • joannastar909
    Options
    Bought it too but dont plan on starting it till Jan1! Have done her Mat video and really like it. It is tough but I like her attitude. Doing Brazil Butt lift now...I love it! I just fnished Jillian Michaels Body Rev. Jillian is so negative and mean don't like her vibe. It was ok made my joints hurt though. Good luck.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm also planning on starting it Jan. 1!! Maybe we should start a group! :)
  • Rp4420
    Rp4420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it TODAY! I can't wait!!!!
  • nannweeks
    nannweeks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear about your results!! I need to get my behind moving again...it would be great to hear your results for motivation!!! :bigsmile:
  • mrandaem
    mrandaem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are doing the metamorphosis cardio and mat workouts, what exercises have you logged Meta under? I'm having a difficult time figuring out which database exercise to select, ( I can't specifically find anything 'Tracy Anderson'),how many calories are burned,etc. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
  • l_fusco4
    Options
    I have the same question. I started doing the TA Meta, but i'm not quite sure how to log it in my journal!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    calistenics or circuit training provide an equivalent calorie burn for me.