YEAH Shanna!!! WOW! That is awesome!:drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good job Shannah!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Shannah ~ Oh. My. Word. Girl!! Congratulations!! How motivating!!! :drinker:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! Like I said I couldn't have done it without all of you. 12.5 lbs till my goal! woot!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Hitting the gym soon. I WILL be reporting a loss tomorrow!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Another weekend of overindulging is on the way. My husband and I are going out of town for dinner and a concert tonight. We are having a big family birthday party for my 4 year old tomorrow (and I already have had cake twice since her actual birthday on Wednesday), although Sunday is looking good for healthy eating. The party wont be so bad since I am hosting I will just stick to what I make for dinner and my healthy snacks, but lets face it I am having cake. I wont get a work out in before we leave this evening since I work right up until I have to leave, but I will get them in tomorrow and Sunday.

Oh well my water weight is finally gone and I am back down to a good number so that will be my motivation to keep myself in check this weekend.

Happy Weekend to everyone. Enjoy!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I kicked butt yest!! and I was UP 0.2 lbs again. :noway: :explode:

It's ok. I'm good. lol I just gotta keep doing this and my body will catch up.

I need suggestions for the Spotlight!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I kicked butt also at the gym last night!! It really gets you motivated when you have an awesome gym session!!

I also noticed that I AM looking smaller... Those mirrors don't intemidate me like they used to... I'm starting to see what everyone else has been seeing... So, on the up side, the inches are coming off much faster and steadier than the scale number is going down... That's a relief!!
    I'm also going to have to buy new workout pants... Last night, mine kept slipping down. I was afraid they were going to fall down at some point... luckily they didn't, but they are quite lose!! YAY!!!

For the spotlight!! UGHHHH!!! I'm about out of suggestions... Let me put my thinking cap on and run through the thread again and I will get back to you :smile:
  • busymom74
    Options
    I was so excited yest when I was hula hooping. My pants started sliding down. lol They're SMALLS. They run big but the tag still says SMALL! I told my bf I was going to wear them inside out so people could see the S. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :drinker: sport that size small with pride, mama!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Got some good stories this week--very motivating! We are all seeing change!

Shannah- wow!! What a loss!

Kandy- I like it that you changed your ticker. You should show all the hard work you have done. 43 is so amazing!

busymom- rock out those smalls! :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    SS is posted!

Congrats to Shannah! You're the spotlight of the week!

If anyone would like to nominate a spotlight at any time just send me a private message and a small write up. I'm running low on inspiration. lol
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    So my dentist tells me I need to lower my stress levels. Apparently grinding my teeth down into perfect interlocking puzzles and irritating my jaw isn't good for my dental health.

And stressing out isn't good for my weight loss either. I haven't really been stress eating this week, I've cut back on my snacking seriously. But when you've been stressing out all day about school work and an over indulged five year old, stressing out about food is the last thing on your mind.

I swear the child is going to be the death of me. If he looks at me with that glint in his eyes and says "I can do what I want, not what you tell me to," one more time... urrrrrgh. All his parents have to do is lower their voices when telling him what to do and you know... stick to what they say instead of constantly giving in. I know it's not my place to tell people how to raise their kids but they're raising a candy coated spoiled brat. Real sweet on the outside, but take a decent bite in and you're going to discover something you do NOT like.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi guys is it alright if i rejoin the group?
    I've been missing since the end of last year but got back onto the site a couple of weeks ago.
    The last time i weighed in with june starters i was at 152lbs.
    When i came back to logging and weighing in at MFP i was amazed that i had only regained 5lbs.
    In the last few weeks i have actually started losing weight again and am now at 147.2lbs.
    I really could use the motivation and support to keep on the wagon this time. You guys are doing so great. Some really amazing tranformations since i was last here.
    Karen
  • busymom74
    Options
    Of course Kaja!! Glad to see you again!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Thank you girls so much for the spotlight :blushing: it really means a lot and will definitely help me keep on track the rest of the weekend.

love you all.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    busymom ~ I"m running low on "inspiration" as well.... I'm trying to think of something to get me fired back up...

Amanda ~ The kid sounds horrible!!! YIKES!! I really hope that you can get your stress under control. Great job on watching your snacking!!

Shannah ~ Congrats on the spotlight!!!!

I had a not so great weekend (food-wise that is)... And a VERY hectic Monday... Ready to get on with the rest of the week... I tried to find a new thread, but didn't see one..... Did anyone start a new one?