INSANITY!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mercelous
    Options
    I am on day 25. I actually had to just walk the last 2 days because of my ankles hurting but I will be half way point after this week. It is gettin gtough though getting up at 5am every morning. I am not seeing quite what i wanted to see only being down 11 lbs after a month. I have to keep it up. Is there any truth to seeing bigger results in the second half?
  • hey there! I'm on week 1 day 3! It's killing me but I really like the pain! It gives me all this energy! I'd love motivate you and go on this Insanity journey with ya! It seems like fun!
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just finished power resistance in week 3 day 5! Whew today really kicked my butt. Not sure why it was so hard, but I'm beat!
    When did those of you who have done it a while start to see results? I feel stronger, but not thinner. And I'm pretty sure my thighs and butt are actually bigger.
  • sunflr19
    Options
    I'm on week one day 3, thought I was going to die today! I love it but hate it at the same time. I can't do the full workout and take a million breaks. I want to give up, but that can't be an option!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 day 3 today (cardio recovery), loving it so far!
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Month 2 is the "see results" month :D
  • Mctree20
    Options
    On week one. It gives me aches where I thought you couldn't get aches. A lot tougher than I ever imagined.
  • Sadagopan84
    Sadagopan84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am in week 2 day 5. thank you all fr your support. I am able to see the difference in enery level that i have during the day. Also i am able to complete warmup without breaks and most of the workouts without breaks. Thats a great improment for me. I only stuggle during level 1 and level 2 drills. I will keep updating the progess...
  • Sadagopan84
    Options
    Happy that i have completed 4 weeks of Insanity Workout today. Have lost few pounds and few inches of the waist. Really scared going into 2nd month of insanity...
  • Sadagopan84
    Options
    Hi,
    I have completed insanity yesterday and i have lost nearly 20lbs , 3 inches of my waist and 4.5 inches of my hip. I am now overweight and not obese. I am planning to do p90x and insanity hybrid for next 12 weeks. I hope i will lose another 15 lbs to 20lbs in that process. I have also learnt to eat clean by avoiding high carb food, reducing the food portion, eatting 5 meals a day and drink 8 to 10 glass of water. thank you all in MFP for your support.
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy that i have completed 4 weeks of Insanity Workout today. Have lost few pounds and few inches of the waist. Really scared going into 2nd month of insanity...

Great job! Yes, month 2 is even crazier. I'm on my second round, now in week 6. I don't always do it every day but I keep going. I've had great results. Keep it up!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ive started today, did my fit test, results are on my profile! Was hard work but Im strangely looking forward to the rest of it!!

Feel free to add me, be nice to have some insanity friends x
  • Sadagopan84
    Options

Great job! Yes, month 2 is even crazier. I'm on my second round, now in week 6. I don't always do it every day but I keep going. I've had great results. Keep it up!

Thank you... i have completed month 2 and i have started Insanity and P90x Hybrid. I am into week 3 of it and its great. I am planning to finish this and do one more round of Insanity... lost nearly 22 pounds so far.