Now thats funny!!!

Options
Just got done working out. So I am on here entering my workout and what i have eaten thus far today. What do I see on the right hand side of my screen? That's right a Dairy Queen add. Is this place trying to tease me that bad. I am married, i get teased enough...

Signed Mr. Frustrated.....

Replies

• futureonfire
    futureonfire Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    LOL! I know, I've seen similar ads pop up before and thought the same thing? WHAT?? How EVIL:)
  • Ysabel
    Ysabel Posts: 4
    Options
    Awww..there there....poor monkey :smile:
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    It's just wrong isn't it! Last week or so it was a freakin pizza add!! :mad:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have a huge blue eyeball looking at me!! :laugh:
  • dougspot
    dougspot Posts: 12
    Options
    <tongue in cheek>
    It's simply perfect marketing. Tempt us with the ads, keep our weight up so we keep coming back! :bigsmile:
    <tongue removed from cheek>

Of course it's simply business-life-on-the-internet. Revenue is generated through advertising to allow us to use this site for free. As popularity grows the owners can be more selective and make better advertising deals. Until then, I typically slide my browser to the right so the ad parts are off the screen. :laugh:

D
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    it is just like walking out of the gym today and smelling all the yummy goodness coming out of BK. I haven't given into it yet thankfully.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    it is just like walking out of the gym today and smelling all the yummy goodness coming out of BK. I haven't given into it yet thankfully.

I agree its just wrong to put a gym that close to fast food rest. But like the poster above said, its all marketing!! Its a conspiracy I tell ya.....
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My gym is next to a chucky cheese and even though I never have liked their pizza it smells awesome........it sucks!!