Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Options

Replies

• laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ladies, you both look amazing and you both are such an inspiration to the MFP world, again WTG!!

:drinker: Cheers
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You both look great! It is so wonderful having a support system. You have not let the miles slow you down. Thanks for sharing.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    A BIG HIGH 5 To both of you! Excellent job so far!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You guys make one heck of a team! Amazing work ladies!!!
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fantastic the two of you - my heroes! :drinker:
  • karabff
    Options
    Thank you for sharing you both look amazing-my bff an i are doing this together to!! (hint my log in name :) She started before me an has lost a big 113 pds an I started almost 2 months ago an have lost 33 pds...your story is so inspiring good job to both of you
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    All I can say is awesome, awesome, awesome! Did I say awesome?!!!!!!
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    one of the best success stories ive read on here, heart warming and impressive...well done to both of you :)
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You girls rock!! You both look INCREDIBLE!!
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you both look terrific! i loved your story, thank you for sharing it. How wonderful that you have someone so close to you going on this journey with you!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Ladies you are doing awesome keep up that awesome job!! doing the happy dance for you both
  • jdorsey614
    jdorsey614 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are both such an inspiration. I have a large mfp community of support and I'm thinking we need to start taking some group pics
  • careercoachsally
    Options
    Your story needs to be on TV!!! Great job gals!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You ladies are a wonderful inspiration!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Great achievement and great Thelma and Louise type story :D
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You guys are truly inspirational!!! Congratulations to you both and thank you so much for sharing with us!!!! You both are amazing!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You two are doing great and it's great that you have each other. Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INSPIRATIONAL!!! I'm a "friend" of Heather's on MFP and have been following her journey. Your's is JUST AS IMPRESSIVE!!! You've lost SOOOOOOOOO much in such a short amount of time! Congrats!!!! I guess what I'm learning is that I NOW must get off of my *kitten* and exercise. I'm down 33 lbs all diet but I'm at a standstill. I must stop the excuses and get moving! Thanks for posting these, you two look like two totally different people!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! You ladies are a great inspiration, you truly are! Big hugs and high fives to both of you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!