• btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    the first and second floors
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Bathroom!!!!!!!

And how many people saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be another 'logging cleaning house as exercise post'???? Lol
  • AndreaSchultz77
    Options
    Wine Cellar and Jacuzzi Room: Love it! Bahahahahahaha!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Everything. I hired a service.

Now if I could find a drop-off laundry service.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    without doubt, the bathroom.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry!! I have 3 guys in the house and folding laundry doesn't burn much calories even after doing it for my usual 3 hrs or so.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I f'n hate dusting. I'll clean everything else and even wear a french maid costume if you'd like but you can take that feather duster and shove it up your...

me too!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Hate cleaning my wine cellar and jacuzzi room.
    Okay, maybe I don't have either of those.

LMFAO!! I was about to quote you and be like, "DAAAAMN! I wish I had that problem!!"
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry!! I have 3 guys in the house and folding laundry doesn't burn much calories even after doing it for my usual 3 hrs or so.

If you take one item out of the dryer at a time, fold it, bend over, take an item out of the dryer, fold it, bend over and take out the next item, it would probably burn more calories! (but yeah, I hate it too!)

For Serena who said about the take out dry cleaner --> check around your area... there is at least 1 (and probably more) that will pick up at either my home or office and deliver there as well for slightly more than a service where I take my stuff to them.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    What is the one room or area in your home that you will negotiate with someone else to clean for you?

For me - I *despise* cleaning the master bathroom. And I *hate* cleaning wood floors, especially on my knees. My husband hasn't figured it out yet, but I'll pretty much do anything for him if he were to try to negotiate these tasks (for now, he just does them, no questions asked).

I hate doing dishes, but as I live alone, there is no one else...I also have hardwood floors and never get on my knees to clean them, I bought a mop specially designed for hardwood floors (one for me, one for a client when I was cleaning houses professionally)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I don't mind anything really except mopping floors and cleaning ceiling fans (I don't do it often enough)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I hate all of it, I live in a small one bedroom flat and have a cleaner come in once a week and still the place is a mess most of the time. My deprfession makes me messy and the mess makes me depressed. Sigh.

I'm working on it though, I'm trying to do just 20 minutes a night to strighten the place up each evening before bed and I'm going to start a huge decluttering effort this week. All the summer clothes are going into trunks so that I have room for my winter clothing. Hopefully if the wardrobe isn;t crammed I am more likely to hang things up properly. We shall see though...
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Laundry I just can't stand it. Maybe because it is never completely done. Someone is always wearing stuff. So even when I have the pile in the laundry room done, someone comes in wearing clothes dang it.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'll clean any room, but I f**** HATE laundry...I'll wash and dry, but folding sucks...My Husband does it all, and it's a total turn on when I come home to no dirty clothes. lol.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

There is a cleaner near me that pick ups and delivers laundry
  • serena569
    Options
    I'll clean any room, but I f**** HATE laundry...I'll wash and dry, but folding sucks...My Husband does it all, and it's a total turn on when I come home to no dirty clothes. lol.

My husband did laundry. Once. He washed and dried an expensive suit. He's now my ex-husband. Draw your own conclusions.
  • serena569
    Options

There is a cleaner near me that pick ups and delivers laundry

Turns out there is one walking distance from my house. I wonder if they'll hang my sheets on a clothesline.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Bedroom.. There's always clothes everywhere.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I hate, hate, hate laundry. And dishes are a close second. I love to vacuum though and wish I could clean EVERYTHING that way.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

My husband did laundry. Once. He washed and dried an expensive suit. He's now my ex-husband. Draw your own conclusions.

My husband washed one of my favorite shirts with a pen. It was ruined. He no longer does laundry. Sometimes I think he did it on purpose to get out of that chore...