• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I love "sweet home alabama"

What about yours?
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Super Troopers, Talladega Nights, Super Bad, Blades of Glory, classics!:laugh:
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How to lose a guy in 10 days:laugh:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    kill bill, pulp fiction, Anything tarantino!!!! I love him:love:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    There's so many!! But I'd say my favorite is Clue: The Movie. I could quote the whole thing and still love it!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    There's so many!! But I'd say my favorite is Clue: The Movie. I could quote the whole thing and still love it!

loooove TIm Curry in that movie :D
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Don't laugh
    Moulin Rouge. You see something new everytime. Love it!
  • sculley
    Options
    All very good choices lol

I feel the same way I could quote my favorite movie.
  • sarahbearbear
    Options
    Harold and Maude, This Is Spinal Tap, basically anything remotely involving Christopher Guest, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • sculley
    Options
    Don't laugh

I met a guy not too long ago who swore up and down that was his favorite movie....I found it odd:huh:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    ME TOO!!

"I'm the butler."
    "What do you do?"
    "I butle, sir."

HAHA!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!

"I'm the butler."
    "What do you do?"
    "I butle, sir."

HAHA!!

:laugh:

he's great.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I just saw Knocked Up the other night,
    That was a really funny and good movie!
    And not at all as chick flicky as I thought it was going to be!
    As far as favorite?
    Grumpy Old Men
    Analyze This?
  • travelbug
    Options
    Don't laugh

I met a guy not too long ago who swore up and down that was his favorite movie....I found it odd:huh:

too funny. I met a guy who loved it to. I'm not seeing the 'Moulin Rouge - guy favourite movie' connection.

It is so intersting to watch and not the usual 'rom com'. I usually don't' like movies with sad ending but this fun every time.
  • sculley
    Options
    Don't laugh

too funny. I met a guy who loved it to. I'm not seeing the 'Moulin Rouge - guy favourite movie' connection.

he is a marine....lol he put it to me this way it's a movie full of "stuff" so....lol enough said I guess.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Don't laugh

I'm gay and into musicals and even *I* didn't like this movie!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sculley
    Options
    Don't laugh

I'm gay and into musicals and even *I* didn't like this movie!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It makes you wonder about these guys lol
  • travelbug
    Options
    Don't laugh

lol! It took me a couple viewings to really like it, now I'm hooked. Just spare me if Will Farrell ever does a musical. I'll die.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    kill bill, pulp fiction, Anything tarantino!!!! I love him:love:

Kill Bill Vol. 1 is my all time favorite (Vol. 2 is a close second).
    2 years ago for Halloween, I made a replica of the yellow suit "the Bride" wore in Vol. 1. It won me $250 in a costume contest!
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ohh I love any movie, but i have to say my fav. is she's the man, It always kills me it is too funny! and I really need to see kill bill I haven't gotten to it yet. anyone seen any new movies? Forgetting sarah marshall was hilarious. Indiana Jones was too, just not because it was good. What do you guys think?