Scosche MyTrek or Rhythm Pulse Monitor

Options
OK - I need to know which one to get and why. I want something that accurately tracks my heart rate and calories burned. I don't really care about the music aspect of it. What do you all think??

Scosche MyTrek or the Scosche Rhythm??

Replies

• Aawshads
    Options
    I have the rhythm, it works well, the my trek had a high failure rate, so I would be cautious. Quick note, So far I have been unable to link the accounts, I am waiting for MFP to see what is up.
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! After some more research last night I think the rhythm is what I am going with. Thanks again!
  • echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Have u tried it yet? I got mine and tried it but the calories burned seem too high. I don't think it's very accurate. My HRM would say 174 for 25 min and the rhythm would say 350! I guess I'll be returning it.
  • FirstLadySmalls
    FirstLadySmalls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had great results with the Rhythm Pulse Monitor?? I'm debating between that one & the Polar FT4, FT7, & FT60!! Help
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    I have had the Scosche MyTrek for 6 months. Only problem I have is that the wristband has lost its velcro capability, constantly coming loose. Just ordered the Rhythm from scosche website, use "macworld" discount code and get 25% off!