Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Options

Replies

• heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    what a GREAT story!! working it together - awesome!! LOVE all your sweet pictures. you mommas rock!!!
  • miktaynah
    miktaynah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Story! :)
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing I've seen all day. You ladies sparkle!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, and way to feed off one another!
  • klindemoen17
    klindemoen17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You guys look FANTASTIC!! Such a great story too :) Congrats to the both of you!!
  • BeccaCares
    Options
    Congratulations to the both of you (: Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more wit all d praises ur getting. Wow!!!!!, WTG, I want to achieve that great feat too with my friend Keturah.
    Ur such a BIG inspiration.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girls! You both look fab! And I LOVE your goddess costumes! I keep saying I'm going to be one for Halloween each year but I keep wanting to wait until I have abs. :laugh:

Anywho, great going!
  • gares
    gares Posts: 7
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Beautiful story!
  • jenwatson32
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats to you both:)
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you both are amazing women! You have really done it and have been there for each other through all of it. What an inspiration to those of us that have just begun. I too started out at 271lbs. However I am barely 5'5" tall. I am 53 years old with health issues. But I am determined as well to get it off this time and keep it off. So far 14 pounds I have lost and feel really great about it. This MFP forum is awesome and just what I needed to get myself motivated and inspired. Seeing and reading stories like yours is what keeps me going. Thank you for sharing.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. Both of you are a real inspiration.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    YOu too look great! Kudos for doing it together!
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational and you girls look amazing. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
  • katieheston
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this story! I follow your friend, and the two of you are just adorable. You remind me of my bestie and I. She is working on her own weight loss issues, as am I. But I sent her this post and hope maybe the two of us can take on the challenge together. :)
  • aliciarose511
    aliciarose511 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love your story!! I have a wonderful BFF who is supportive of me being healthy as well. :)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You both look like the hot/fit mamas that I am aspiring to be!!! Congrats to both of you. How neat that you were able to take this journey together. Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • Kbjust4me
    Options
    This is incredible! You both look great.
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    AMAZING LADIES!!!! WAY TO GO
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!