Rockin' Wellness ??

Hello Everyone!!

Has anyone heard of or tried Rockin' Wellness?

http://rockinwellness.com

I've heard really good things about it! Since it is expensive, I was curious to hear from some others about the product.

Did you like the taste? What are your favorite ways to use it? Do you think it's worth the cost? Recipe Ideas?

Do you notice a difference when using Rockin Wellness? As in, does it actually do all it claims to do, do you feel better when you're using the product?

I'm looking at it for the nutritional benefits, not looking to replace food with shakes or anything like that.

Any advice/tips/thoughts from people who have tried it are welcome, I'm really curious what MFP thinks :)

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Anyone today? :)
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    I have nothing to contribute, but I'm bumping because I am also looking for real reviews on the product. I have a fitness class teacher who is pushing the product and before I buy into any hype I want to hear what real people have to say.
  • Marie294
    Thanks for the push to the top! Hopefully someone will notice this thread and fill us in! :)
  • Marie294
    Maybe we should take this as a sign? :tongue:
  • Linbo93
    BUMP for attention!!
  • Linbo93
    Very true, ha ha ha! If nobody recognizes the product...maybe it's not as popular as it's marketers would have us believe!
  • Marie294
    Okay, Last try! :)
  • I have been using rockin wellness for the past 3 weeks almost everymorning. I use almond or coconut milk, a banana, a scoop of ice and a teaspoon of vitamineral greens. I feel better - but is that because I am actually eating consistantly - whereas in the past I might skip breakfast... or are the ingrediants or is there a placebo effect of knowing that I'm putting something good inside my body and therefore I feel good? I am about to order another bag though. Good luck - the cost is rather high - but I'm willing to get another bag.
  • Marie294
    Thank you so much, Julie! Great to hear from someone who uses it!

I'm stilling thinking I'd like to get a bag :)
  • Marie294
    I thought of another question! Do I need a blender to mix these drinks up? Or can you just mix the Rockin Wellness with some almond milk and call it good? Thanks!
  • Marie294
    Bump :o)
  • Bump... I'm interested too but would like someone who has some real experience.
  • Have you tried this product yet? Its been a while since you post this question.
    I have been looking for reviews and nothing. only one review on amazon that caught my interest. And I am leaning more into not buying this, since its expensive. The review said it was ok but no miracle has happen, like improve memory or energy. But that was only one review. Although it did caught my interest when it said that this product claims to cure diabetes and other diseases. And if that's what they claim than i should steer away from this because you cant cure diabetes you can improve but not cure. Are they just claiming things to advertise and sell?
  • Hi - I just bought a bag and had my first shake this morning. I mixed a scoop with almond milk (in a glass with a spoon) - tomorrow I will use my immersion blender... I'm hoping to bump up my nutrition and drop a few pounds. I'm hoping someone else will chime in with their review!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member

Please tell me why there is an epidemic of bumping old posts lately?
  • I just started using this product three days ago. Nothing significant to mention as of yet. I use my blender bottle and mix the product with chocolate almond milk. There is usually a few pieces that don't get mix that well, but nothing to bad.
  • salserita1220
    salserita1220 Posts: 3 Member
    I saw two people buy a bag less than a month ago, so how did it go?!? Recommend or just a waste of money? Keep us updated, i'd like to get one too.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    I just started RW on Thursday. I am sick right now, so I am not sure about any results yet. I will get back on here in about a week. I REALLY am hoping this will kick me out of my plateau!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Have you tried this product yet? Its been a while since you post this question.
    I have been looking for reviews and nothing. only one review on amazon that caught my interest. And I am leaning more into not buying this, since its expensive. The review said it was ok but no miracle has happen, like improve memory or energy. But that was only one review. Although it did caught my interest when it said that this product claims to cure diabetes and other diseases. And if that's what they claim than i should steer away from this because you cant cure diabetes you can improve but not cure. Are they just claiming things to advertise and sell?

Not true... I cured my diabetes... Hard to do and not many people manage it, but I did. However in don't believe this product will cure you. It needs a huge lifestyle change x
  • I just bought my first bag of RW and love it! It replaces breakfast for me, which is great because I usually hate to eat first thing in the morning. I'm only on day 2, but have also incorporated using my nutri bullet for lunch. I'm hoping to drop alot of weight in 45 days....I'll keep ya'll posted!