:drinker: THAT IS AWEOME I APPLAUDE YOU
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You put in some solid work! Congrats!!!
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and determined to truly do it this time. Last time I ummm started I did it for 3 days. I am adding it to my regular workouts as well to give me a boost. Fabulous job!
  • sydvenus
    Options
    Awesome- check out those abs!!! I am inspired to do this too w.pics..
  • elevensgirl
    elevensgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I can't wait to do it again. I only got through 15 times before having surgery :(

I need to flag this post so I am motivated to start it again when I can!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! I'm starting tomorrow!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    And *THAT* is why we all love to hate Jillian Michaels! ;) Great job!
    ^^ So true!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!! I'm just getting to start doing the 30DS again for the first time since May. Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, thanks for inspiring me today!! I really needed to see this. :flowerforyou:
  • spikefoot
    Options
    That is such a crazy difference. I think 30DS is great but the real key here is commitment and discipline to do it! Amazing stuff!!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Obviously I need to pull mine back out of hiding and finish the damn program!! Great work! You look fantastic!
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    30 day shed done.!! I will measure 2 mar and post the inches lost. . . The i start shred shred cardio shred shred cardio rest
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started 30DS today. I hope my results are as good as yours were!
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    way to go !! you look amazing!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!! :)

I am almost done level 1
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGG JOB!!!! I am on day 4 of level one!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! I just started the video again on Wednesday! I just did a weigh-in, measurements and pictures today. Then I am not going to do any of it until I am done either.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Amazing!! What other cardio were you doing too? I just started the 30DS for the second time and am insanely sore despite having done this once before!! I'm thinking I'd like to throw some extra cardio in there too. I usually jog 3km 3-5 days per week so I'm hoping to keep that up along with the shred but trying to decide what to do on the other days. Your results are inspiring!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Amazing results~:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!