Logging Housework

Options
I would like to know how people have logged their house work? this evenign I hvae been running up and down from the basement to the second floor got i swear at least 10 times.

How would you log that?

Replies

• kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    you dont. when you set up your profile you pick your lifestyle activity level, like sedentary, moderate effort etc.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You can log it under cardiovascular training as Cleaning, light to moderate.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    There is cleaning under the Cardiovascular. There are two options. I log mine as I don't clean everyday. And sometimes it is longer then someday. Like cleaning the basement or garage or cleaning the car.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I only log that kind of stuff if it's something I don't do on a weekly basis. I do a deep clean of my house about once a month and I log that, but going around cleaning up after my daughter, doing dishes, laundry, sweeping, etc I don't log because I do it daily. If I did log it I would do it under cleaning.
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I only log my cleaning if it is heavy duty scrubbing or washing walls, etc. Steps, laundry, etc are part of my regular life.
  • dirtbikecowgirl
    dirtbikecowgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You log it under walking up stairs.
  • kyate1
    kyate1 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can enter it with some accuracy with this tool:

http://fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp

Simply type in your weight and select your activity.