Great results. Congratulations!!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow! You are gorgeous!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great, very inspiring!!
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job and thanks for the motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your inspiring so many! Great job
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing!:smile:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation - you look amazing, great inspiration. I love successes like yours as it just reminds me why I want to keep on pushing :)
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Anyone can do it!
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Job well done. No doubt you will lose those last few pounds. :smile:
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's some kind of fantastic!

Well done that woman

Mavis
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

how inspiring!!

you look wonderful!

x
  • tigztag
    tigztag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I started at 338, and want to be somewhere around 160, so you an truly an inspiration!!

Hi!!! Oh my gosh you can so do it! Honestly, I never thought that I would make it this far, it wasn't even my goal. I weighed 203 pounds in 5th grade...165 was never attainable. I did it though...and trust me when I tell you that if I can do it I believe anyone can. It's not that it's easy, because its not. The hard part is the discipline and dedication. If you are truly committed and disciplined, it is absolutely possible. I believe that I'm here at this point for a reason and it was a blessing...cause I never thought, never in a million years, that I would be able to lose almost 200 pounds without stepping foot into a doctors office.

The last few pounds are scary and hard to lose though, I feel like I am doing something wrong...but we will see. If I can help in any way just let me know =)

i remember my grade 5 weigh in, and i hated it. (i weighed in at 140). that's my goal weight now to reach and currently i'm at 328. you are such an inspiration! :D
  • taymarie4
    Options
    You look great...how did u do it? How many calories did u eat a day and how much did u exercise?
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! And yes, that last few pounds takes time....You can do it!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    DAMN you look amazing! Great job, quite an inspiration, I need all the motivation I can get, I seem to have plateaued and it is so frustrating.

Well done :drinker:
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Way to go!!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Lifesauthour
    Lifesauthour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely an inspiration, really you are. It takes time but you've proved to all of us who have a number that may seem daunting to have faith and confidence. :flowerforyou: Let us know if you have any tips for getting through hard times.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!