exercise commitment

Options
I am committing to exercise 5 days a week at least for 30 min. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• leiaface
    leiaface Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am working my way up to five days a week. I just committed to working out at all this week. so this week will be three days. id be willing to do it! i excercise in the morning first thing on the days i don't have to go to work early or i am off.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This is the first week in a LONG time that I have actually exercised 5 days out of the week. I really want to keep it up! I'll definitely join you in this commitment.
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll join you =]
  • Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll join too!
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay! ! I'm excited for you all to join me in this commitment. Just post each day the exercise you did and how long :)
    My first day will be Monday :)
    We can do this!!! Lets rock it! We deserve this!
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    Day 1: I did the elliptical machine for 50 minutes and burned 623 calories.

1 day down and 4 more to go this week. We can do this!
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I already workout between 3-5 times a week for at least 90 minutes at a time... Lately, I have been working out 5 times a week for at least an hour at a time.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am committing to exercise 5 days a week at least for 30 min. Anyone want to join me?

Yeah, count me in.

Today, I walked to Leslie Sansone's walk it off dvd for 30 min. she has 5 miles on the dvd and I did the warm up, 1 mile and the cool down for 30 min. I'm trying to work up my endurance and stamina.
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    Great job Aggie fan!! Elliptical is tough!

Wtg Tina2cats! I love Leslie Sansone!!

I did 60 min of racquetball :) I actually had a lot of fun :)

We can and will do this, we want this and we deserve it!!
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    TUESDAY WORKOUT:
    30 min doing Turbo Jam
    man am I out of shape! I used to do this all the time. Today when I did it I was dying like 10 min in to it :noway: well I guess its a good thing I'm doing it now :smile:

With today being election day, so many people are talking about our right to vote and how blessed we are to have a choice. So I just want to remind you, we have a choice to take care of ourselves, a right. It is up to us! I am thankfully for all of you joining me, but I have to remember it comes down to me and my choices you cannot do it for me. So today I choose to work hard and make changes. :happy:
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    TUESDAY WORKOUT:
    30 min doing Turbo Jam
    man am I out of shape! I used to do this all the time. Today when I did it I was dying like 10 min in to it :noway: well I guess its a good thing I'm doing it now :smile:

Good job! I know what you mean about being out of shape and having to get back into the swing of things!

Day 2: I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. Not quite as long as yesterday but it still felt good!
  • coffeebrown5
    coffeebrown5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I will join you!
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    Welcome to the group coffeebrown5 :flowerforyou: each day just come here and log your exercise that you have done and encourage eachother :smile:

So for me today, I did 30 min of turbo jams Ab Sculptor. It was a great toning workout! And boy am I sore! But in a good way:bigsmile:
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    Day 3: I jogged for 22 minutes today!!

I should have worked out more today though... I went way over my calorie limit! =/
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    Day 4: I did the elliptical machine for 60 minutes and the stationary bike for 20 minutes!
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    Great job aggiefan!!
    Day 4 I did deep cleaning for about 1 1/2 hrs man was I sweating :laugh:
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    Day 5: I did the elliptical again for an hour. Yay 5 days down! Hopefully now I can keep it going through the weekend!

And cleaning is hard work zoeegirl. I support that being your exercise! :smile:
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    Sorry I have been absent the past couple days. It has been crazy and my has been sick :sad: Hopefully that is all done now.
    Unfortunately, I did not get any exercise in today (unless moving furniture counts- man is my back sore from it!)
    Tomorrow it will be a priority :smile:
    This is my new way of life, making it happen!:glasses:
    hope your kicking it aggiefan!!
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    I'm sorry that things were so crazy Zoeegirl! I definitely understand how life can get in the way sometimes. I took Saturday off, but I was back at it yesterday and today! I'm hoping to go a full 7 days in a row this time, but we'll see is that actually happens. Haha
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    So today was a little better yay :wink: I cleaned house for an hour and a half. And of cousre I just get through mopping the floors and the dogs come in all muddy:grumble: oh well I guess I know what Im doing tonight:laugh:
    hope you have had a great day!!:flowerforyou: