If you were to move.... far far away, where would that be?

Options
From Rhode Island, I'd like to move to a Southern state or West to California, or maybe overseas somewhere beautiful
I know I can't be alone, figured I'd ask MFP world.
Lets be honest, we are mostly dreamers making dreams into reality :)

Replies

• Eric_7788
    Options
    From southeastern Ma to VT
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I also think that you would like Prescott, Arizona. It has a four seasons climate -enough winter to enjoy cute winter fashion and that's all.

I have lived there two times.

I now live in two residences. Hubby and I are snow birds. We live in the low deserts of AZ in the winter on the Colorado River. In the summer we are in the mountains of Prescott.

Another choice would be Honolulu--and live part time with my family on Oahu.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My husband would like to move from Illinois to Idaho, to be nearer to his closest sister...I really like her, but my family is all near me here, so I wouldn't be able to leave them. But in my dream world I would like to move out west and be in the wooded area with a lake just outside my door. I'd go fishing everyday and I'd even learn how to clean and cook them.
  • oconnecs
    oconnecs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to move from Ireland to Minnesota.

My boyfriend lives there, and we're both looking forward to me finishing my degree to I can go over there, hopefully permanently. That said, I have itchy feet, so I want to go back to Barcelona to live for a while, and maybe Italy, to brush up on my languages!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    I did move far far away... from UK to Australia and i love it, wouldn't change a thing :)
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am just north of Tampa and would move somewhere within the state. I love to travel, but would never live anywhere but Florida.
  • bhajrizi11
    Options
    im from Cali but live in Atlanta
    My husband is from Kosovo and has a lot of family in Switzerland. I would love to get out of the states for a while and travel Europe

so SWITZERLAND :) i wanna see the alps before i die lol
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    From PEI, Canada to Iceland :)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love Australia, but if I was to move far away first choice is The Netherlands with Canada coming in second :)
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm Also from RI and love it here, but I wouldn't mind some place with much warmer winters when I retire....in 40ish years....Ugh!!

Florida it is I suppose. My parents live around the sarasota/bradenton area, so prolly west coast of FL somewhere!
  • oconnecs
    oconnecs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    From PEI, Canada to Iceland :)

Funnily enough, I might be heading to Canada (more work there). We could swap!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    London, UK. Hopefully going to study there full-time next year.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Tucson, AZ or northern CA. I didn't move south enough and there are certain female body parts that, when they get cold and don't warm up, well, it's downright painfully uncomfortable.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    From Southern Cali to Australia or the Caribbean
  • LlfeChangingExp
    Options
    From Staten Island NY to a penthouse in NYC!! Best city in the world!!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    From TX back to Europe, miss it. If not there then New Mexico.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Sydney, Australia to anywhere in Europe or US :)
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm from Illinois vacationed in Hawaii so that's where I would love to live.
  • insectseige
    Options
    From Birmingham, England to Holland, Belgium or Germany. Birmingham is great but England no longer has summers, is full of banal reality television zombies and is suffocating under Austerity measures
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I live in England and love it here, would love to move to LA though!