Only a little succes...

Options
Started on the 19th of October at 230lbs and today, 16 days later i am at 221lbs....

Looking good for the holiday in SPAIN next April 2013...:drinker:

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    That's awesome! I am truly happy for you, just scared to show it. There's these people on MFP that will try to belittle you if you tell someone congratulations, or if you give advice to someone asking for advice, if your not as knowledgable as them. They'll quote you, and say how dumb your opinion is. So I'm a little scared to really congratulate you, because I'm afraid someone will quote me and say how unprofessional my congratulations to you were.

O well, well done sir, well done!

(Disclaimer) I am not a professional, this is just my opinion, that he did a good job losing that weight!
  • lvnmom22
    Options
    Well I also say Congratulations!! Any weight loss is a job well done! ...cuz it can be extremely to do. :-)
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    great work
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Woooo way to go!

You definitely have a right to feel proud of yourself!

;)
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Weight loss can be hard. And any success is amazing you should be proud and brag! Your doing it. So congrats :D and keep on keeping on!
  • Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......a little success goes a long way! You are going to look and feel great for your holiday next year. Always good to have a goal to work to. Keep up the good work, you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Every pound is a victory! :bigsmile:
  • Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am truly happy for you, just scared to show it. There's these people on MFP that will try to belittle you if you tell someone congratulations, or if you give advice to someone asking for advice, if your not as knowledgable as them. They'll quote you, and say how dumb your opinion is. So I'm a little scared to really congratulate you, because I'm afraid someone will quote me and say how unprofessional my congratulations to you were.

O well, well done sir, well done!

(Disclaimer) I am not a professional, this is just my opinion, that he did a good job losing that weight!

NEVER be afraid to tell someone how awesome they are doing and how proud of them you are. We all have friends to motivate and support and you are doing a great job in being there for them to support them along their journey. I'm sure your comments will be appreciated no matter what. Keep on supporting and being a good MFP buddy :wink: :drinker:
  • DiivaGirl
    Options
    :wink: How awesome, any success is a HUGE success. Be proud of what you have done and do not feel as if it is ONLY A LITTLE. I congratulate you and keep up the great work. Little changes become Big changes
  • jasperuk
    Options
    Thank you one and all it makes it all worth while to get good comments :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!