30DS Results

Options
1235»

Replies

• Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. So inspiring too! I am halfway through level 1.
    Well done
  • greatsmile71
    greatsmile71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! the results are very obvious :) Good job!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Congrats and good for you!!!!
  • dahliadamask
    dahliadamask Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow-amazing results. Hopefully I can get results even half that good! You've just reminded me- got to take those before pics!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is an incredible change! My lord, keep up the AMAZING work!
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures - you have really worked hard for this. Heading to cupboard to look for discarded DVD right now! Thanks for the motivation.
  • kjleijen
    kjleijen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your results just convinced me to give it a go. Way to go!
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! I agree - I had awesome results! Hard work and dedication certainly does pay off.

The other cardio I did along with it including walking and running. I felt that the 24 minutes it took to do the 30DS wasn't enough and would jump on my treadmill afterwards for either a 3 mile walk or a mile walk and 2-3 mile run.

I am starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow. Hoping to see some more results! Hard to believe that 17 months ago I had a c-section and weighed 252 pounds. Here's to getting to my goal! Thanks again everybody!!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Awesome :) well that's what I've done too for two of the three days I've been doing the shred :) I'm going to try to keep them both up the next 27 more days and hoping for even half of those results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!