Hi im new and i have over 100lbs to lose

Options
Hi up til now ive lost 43lbs but struggling to keep going and self sabotaging so joined here for some support. I have just over 100lbs to go and thought this looked excellent. Hi to everyone :)

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    hi, conngrats on the previous weight loss!

I know you can do the rest this site is wonderful I am sure you will enjoy it!
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    Hi there, that's like me too, i lost 55 lbs before i started this MFP, and it works really well. I have over 100 lbs to loose as well. There are really nice people on here who will help you and help you keep on track, they helped me already!
  • alisalagoe
    Options
    It is really helpful to use this site if you stay motivated and true to it. I lost weight while I was using the site and felt so much more aware of what I was eating....but then i slacked off. I am back now and more focused than ever.
    Good Luck!!!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Thats a great accomplishment to own and to build on!!

Good luck on your journey and beleive you CAN do it!
  • medtrans79
    Options
    Congratulations! I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I am three weeks in with the P90 program and have lost 8 pounds. I recently realized that I was not eating enough and so I came to a stand still but with my fitness pal it is easy for me to keep up with my calories and I LOVE IT!
  • me45alex
    me45alex Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep up the good work.
    I will pray for your continued success.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! 43 lbs. lost already!?!?! You're off to a fantastic start! This is a great place for support. I hope you like it and good luck on your journey! You're doing great!!! :happy:
  • sunshine525
    sunshine525 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too. I'd like to lose over 100 lbs from my highest weight. Over the last 5 years, I lost almost 70 pounds, but re-gained about half of that. So I'm seriously trying again. MyFitnessPal makes it easy to keep up with what I'm eating.
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Way to go on the previous weight loss!!! :happy: Good Luck!!! :happy:
  • angbee
    angbee Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you everyone , anyone who wishes to add me as a friends please do :) the more support the better.
  • Sarah1952
    Sarah1952 Posts: 14
    Options
    You will make it if you just keep checking in here. I have 100 to go and I am just starting.

Good Luck!
    Sarah :smile:
  • genna1812
    Options
    HI, I'M NEW TO THIS AS WELL, ONLY JOINED TODAY AS NEVER KNEW THIS SITE EXISTED. I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH MY WEIGHT FOR THE LAST 4 1/2YRS SO HAVE A LOT OF MAKING UP TO DO. PROBLEM I SEEM TO HAVE IS NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT ALL THE CALORIES THIS SAYS I HAVE WITHOUT IT BEING SOMETHING REALLY NAUGHTY. ANY ADVICE ON THAT WOULD BE GREAT, I HAVE WAY MORE THEN 100LBS TO LOOSE. FINGERS CROSSED I CAN GET IT DONE!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL, WE'LL ALL GET THERE EVENTUALLY LOL XOX:smile:
  • AndernWii
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !!!
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    Congratulations! I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I am three weeks in with the P90 program and have lost 8 pounds. I recently realized that I was not eating enough and so I came to a stand still but with my fitness pal it is easy for me to keep up with my calories and I LOVE IT!
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    Is the P90X Workout worth the money?
  • MikesterJ
    MikesterJ Posts: 37
    Options
    Is the P90X Workout worth the money?
    Yep.
  • hi im also new and i have over 100lbs to lose also i hope this helps me out cuz every other program hasn't. wish me luck and good luck to all new beginners
  • Cindy150
    Cindy150 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just signed up and after reading everyone's comments I am so glad I did!!! Let's get started! Good luck and just being here is a big step