Looking for Friends

Options
I have a few friends that I have answered a post to but I am looking for some fellow weight losers to have correspondence with to keep up the motivation especially with the holidays coming. Anyone interested? Please friend me

Replies

• changingforthegood
    Options
    Hey I log on every day, and I love to motivate other users to doing their best through the day.. Anyone can add me! I hope you have a blessed third of November..
  • alliss1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am now day 5 on this site, and invite you to join me on my mission. I have 90 lbs to lose with my end goal being 140. I am already feeling better, and think that as long as I post my foods every day, I CAN do this. I'm interested in the variations of foods everyone eats and charts...so unlock your food diaries so we can compare. Add me as a friend!! Thanks, and have a great weekend!
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a daily logger and need more friends myself - so anybody feel free to add me. I need the motivation and I do everything I can to motivate the people that I am friends with. Been here myself almost a year, although I did not have a good summer as far as weight loss. I did maintain and continue to exercise, but slacked off on making good food choices and it showed!
  • Tazzymk
    Tazzymk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and login every day. Send me a request if you wish :flowerforyou:
  • bluemilan
    Options
    Looking for friends myself. Find losing weight a long and sometimes lonely journey.

Feel free to message me. I am online most days.

LA:wink:
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone....I have been on MFP for 140 days straight.....So far I have lost 55 pounds....I have about 50 more to go....would love some more friends for mutual encouragement!!!!
  • lmkennedy1984
    Options
    Hi! Im looking for some friends to help keep me motivated! My name is Lindsey. I have three little boys and want to look and feel how I did when my husband met me! I have doubled my weight:( the good news is I have lost 27 lbs since I started myfitnesspal!
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm on all the time - even though I've reached my weight loss goal, I've found that it's a lifelong commitment and journey - add me if you'd like additional encouragement - I need encouragement to keep on keepin' on as well!
  • Anycleavers
    Anycleavers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ad me on. I may not be the most verbose fellow but I'm an open book! Diary is unlocked and I log EVERYTHING that passes my lips. Welcome aboard. Sean
  • klenroberts
    klenroberts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I log in everyday and motivate others. Add me if you would like. :)
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    hi.. have over 100 lbs to lose.. feel free to add me;)