Exercise dvds for a small space?

Hey, I live in an apartment with a tiny living room (and a boyfriend who collects way too much sci-fi/fantasy/geek-atron stuff that takes up a lot of our small space :)) My exercise so far has just been walking/running outside, but would like to find something I could do inside when I want to.

Even if I move furniture around, my work out space would probably be about 6 feet by 4 feet, if that makes sense. I am 5'10, so I can barely lay down flat in this space, haha.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks guys! :)

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Bump. :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 884 Member
    Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos, zumba videos.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Beat me to it - Leslie Sansone!
  • i have a small livingroom where i do my excercises too. i use Leslie Sansome "Walk Away the Pounds" ultimate collection. its been very instumental in my weightloss. and doesn't take much room at all!
  • Hello. Doing things like pushups, squats, bridges etc do not require much space. Leslie Sansone Walk-at-Home dvd's are also nice to do (but be mindful if you have downstairs neighbor). They are simple but you can change the difficulty by putting more or less "oomph" into the exercise. Debra Mazda has a dvd that is a dumbbell routine which is also good. Hope that helps and good luck on your journey. :)
  • PS - when i said they were simple i just meant not complicated. Did the dvd's with heart rate monitor and they are effective.:smile: