If you were to move.... far far away, where would that be?

Options

Replies

• LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Almost anywhere in the Caribbean
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Options
    Switzerland. I've traveled to other places in Europe ( Spain, Ireland, Italy), and all over the US and Central America, but Switzerland is the only place I've ever been where I've thought, "I could actually live here!" It's beautiful, very clean, safe, the people are super nice and everyone seems to be doing pretty well for themselves.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Too many choices for me, haha, I need to travel to all of them first to make up my mind. Somewhere with a sunny coast!
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm currently living in Raleigh, North Carolina. I would give up almost anything to be able to move to Ireland tomorrow. It's so beautiful, and I've loved every moment I've ever spent there.

If I absolutely had to stay in the US (which I would not be very happy about), I'd move to Seattle. Cold and rainy is my kind of weather!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've always lived in the East Coast of Canada, but would love to move to Scotland, Ireland, or Wales (my maternal side of the family is from Wales and Ireland and would love to meet my relatives).
  • AlchemyOfSkinny
    Options
    I'd move from California to Estonia:)
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    From alberta canada to hawaii
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Australia.

But I don't have the guts to move away and plus I love New York too much to leave!
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    From Staten Island NY to a penthouse in NYC!! Best city in the world!!
    My thoughts are with you. I hope you didn't lose everything.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love the UK a lot, and I missed it when I lived in Florida, but I would love to live over there again, just for the weather! Being an outdoorsy type is very difficult when it rains about 300 days of the year! (That and I'd be closer to NYC!)
  • chigau_me
    Options
    I've already moved a lot :) From Russia to the Czech republic, spent 6 years there and moved to the UK :) would love to move to Japan or South Korea in future :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Easy. I'd move to Maui in a frickin' heartbeat!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'd move from Washington State back to Illinois. My baby sister has already told me I could stay with her and her hubby.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I've been in San Diego since my diaper days. I only truly appreciated where I'm from once I'd left for more than a month at a time. I'm 32 now, and I really can't see myself really wanting to live somewhere else, expect in a different time, ie; era. I have lot's of those I'd like to go to though.
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Aloha: I love hawaii ...and I would move to Maui :)
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    St Thomas or Scotland or Ireland or Washington State or New Hampshire or NYC or Boston or West Virginia or Denver or I guess I'll stay in Connecticut and travel instead ..so many places to see
  • HeatherDominik
    Options
    Oh, Canada!! =D
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wherever my fiance and I can live with both of our families.

That my ex husband would also live with his and his girlfriends familles.

That EVERYBODY would agree on.
    SO basically hell, once it freezes over.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Maine on the coast.... in a gray cottage w/ a fire place,plenty of wine and good books.:happy:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was born in San Francisco and have lived in Cali most my life. I did live in Hawaii for 1 year though.

If I was to move far far away I think I would like to move to Italy.