Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/3/12

Options

Replies

• theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    These are awesome to read! Mine would be that I woke up sore from running on Thursday, and I WANT to run again today! I have always hated running more than anything, couldn't stand it, despised it. Now... I think I actually like it!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Can we put in one from last week?

I wore a a two piece dress last Friday and felt HOT! I wore it before and felt like a 10 lb sausage in a 5 lb casing. Yet it still fit the same....kinda. It was a little looser in the waist but not by much.
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I survived my first half marathon this morning =]
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Erased this one. Some how it got posted twice. Ooops.

Still, reading all the others I figured out We are all doing great!!
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Got up when my husband made sure I was aware that my alarm was going off. It was 7:45, and Jazzercise starts at 8am. For a brief moment I contemplated staying in bed, and couldn't decide if I was mad at my husband for waking me up or not. After getting dressed I told him so as I was on my way out the door. His response?

"I'm proud of you for going!"

Weee!!!! I'm on cloud 9 today! :love:
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on the verge of having to get my engagement ring re-sized smaller!

Me too!!!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    Went to the gym even though I did not want to.
  • mandersatx
    Options
    Since starting MFP 3 months ago, I've lost 10 inches. Pulled all my size 12s out of the back of the closet - most of them are now fitting! My size 14s are baggy & saggy! Loving it!
  • had to take off my wedding ring this morning. It has started slipping off my finger.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Ran 9 miles for the very first time today - actually 9.3 miles in 86.10.
    :happy:
  • WilhelmCF
    WilhelmCF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Took my first post-Sandy walk in the woods. 7.89 miles.
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Ran my last two miles this morning at 9 minutes a mile. The other 3 miles I did at 10 minutes each. I know that for many runners that wasn't many miles nor very fast but I realized that when I was a teenager I used to run an 8.5 minute mile for school but that was just one mile. I'm 47 now and am quite proud that my old body can do more than my teen body did.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I retired my 8lb dumbbells. I am using 10, 15 and 20lbs. This is a big deal for me. I was using 3,5 and 8s 8 weeks ago.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A guy at the supermarket said 'wow!!! You're so tiny now!!!' And we don't even know each other. Seriously, i have no idea who he is, it just seems that we always go shopping at the same time every saturday and he hasn't seen me in some months so he was amazed when he saw me today.
    He was a bit embarassed because he let the comment out without realising that i didn't know who he was XD

My progress is starting to create some weird and even at times...embarassing situations XD
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of jeans today...size 4. :drinker: :blushing:
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    All of my bras are now to big. A dubious NSV for sure.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I was at Costco and needed to grab some beer, but all the cases were stacked really high - over my head. I just decided it was like an overhead press and went for it. Too easy, lol. A few weeks ago, I would have just went for a different brand so I wouldn't risk dropping a case of bottles!
  • RainxPain
    Options
    My size Medium tank top fit (:
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    In my workout today was able to do alternating plank push ups for 25 seconds. Plus being able to do 8 burpees in 30 seconds. When first started could barely do one of each
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!