What are you...

Options
2»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Taking over the world.

But meh, feeling lazy today. The world can wait.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm relaxing on the couch, watching the snow fall outside and sipping on some green tea :)

Where am I supposed to be? Right where I am!
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have been so laid back doing nothing to even figure out what I need to do for the day
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Taking over the world.

But meh, feeling lazy today. The world can wait.

Me too! Shall we fulfill our obligations together in a little while. It'll only take half the time that way! :bigsmile:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to be cleaning the house before my boyfriend's sister comes to spend the night. That includes laundry, dishes, vacuuming, moving furniture, pickin up everythign.
  • michelle12wbt
    Options
    I'm supposed to be doing my assignment for my Event Management diploma....I feel so guilty not doing it so am going to get a move on! Good luck everyone :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am STILL supposed to be editing wedding pictures. The good news: I did get the custom album finished. The bad news: another client emailed and asked about pictures from another session. Remind me again why I thought having our own photography business was a good idea?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I need to be finishing up two paintings that are supposed to be done by Wednesday but mehhh I'll procrastinate a little bit longer. :P
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Writing a thesis proposal for my James Joyce class and starting my essay on Rhetoric. >.<
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be organizing a training event for my job.