Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/3/12

Options

Replies

• briannereynolds
    Options
    So far today I've had 5 glasses of water and felt no hunger :)
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym when I didn't feel like it and while I was there a guy said "Wow! A girl doing deadlifts!" and then he told me I had really good form! Maybe to some it's not the best NSV but it made me feel pretty damn badass :laugh:
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My pants are too big and just got a kohls coupon for 30% off
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    A cute winter white coat that was always a bit *snug* on me fit, and was even a bit loose, even with a fleece hoodie underneath!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I power walked & ran my first 5k as an adult. I've been recovering from foot issues that prohibited me from walking & running for the past few months, so I'm getting my body back in shape to run again. It was a huge victory for me and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to get out there and GO!
  • afikaris
    afikaris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The pair of pants I wore to work today (that I just got a couple of months ago) is already baggy.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym when I didn't feel like it and while I was there a guy said "Wow! A girl doing deadlifts!" and then he told me I had really good form! Maybe to some it's not the best NSV but it made me feel pretty damn badass :laugh:

That is a great NSV! Keep up the good work!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for new bras today. I told the fitter what size I'd been wearing, she measured me and went to get some bras. When she came back with them she told me "you are a 32, you are not a 34, these are the right size for you". And she was right, and those new bras look good. Hubby is going to like this shopping trip. :)

And as an extra bonus I found a couple of exercise bras in a style I already use and like, on the clearance rack. Sweet!
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    New PR: ran 3.75 miles today in 37:11, average pace: 9:50 minutes per mile
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a little fat roll when I bend over to shave my legs....Waaahooo!
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lost 6.5 inches since August
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I walked for about 40 minutes, and did THREE Tiffany Rothe workouts!!! :D
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    My jeans almost fell down while running after a basketball! Woohoo :-)
  • jpe71
    jpe71 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked up "cardiac hill" by work. For the first time ever, I did it without feeling excessively short of breath.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I put myself first and said NO... Now chilling and getting some much needed rest. Feels great! X
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just ran 30 minutes straight. It was slow, especially on the tough hills, but I didn't stop.

First time ever in my life.
  • Tamaraleigh1961
    Options
    First victory today...beginning my weight loss journey.
    Second victory today...taking my 30 minute walk.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Saw my "Hoo Ha" for the first time in a long time! heeHee.
  • willowdancer
    Options
    It is so awesome to read all of yall's NSV's! I have two for today

1.) I finailly know what an "NSV" is!!!!

2.) Today was my sixth day of my first round of p90X and I finished Kenpo X feeling like a ninja!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My winter coat is way too big.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!