Lets do this! Commitmentday.com

Options
5k run/walk, New Year's Day! You've got 71 days to get ready, no excuses.

WHO'S IN!? COMMIT!

Replies

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Bumping to keep so I can check it out. Thank you.
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    And by the way, c25k should have you ready with a week or so to spare!
  • Lisascherer1
    Lisascherer1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this with you guys. Is it a local 5k? Where do I sign up??
  • Firefightergirl18
    Firefightergirl18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Oh I might have to commit to this...even if we don't have one locally to run! I'll join, on the condition that it's not snowy/icy that day!! I'm in NE Wisconsin, so there are no guarantees!
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    I'll have to wait till payday to sign up. But go to commitmentday.com to sign up. There is some link on the page for motoACTV giveaway of a free heart rate monitor. Kelly says if you sign up for it you get 25% off race price
  • Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll be right there with ya Brotha!
  • Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll have to wait till payday to sign up. But go to commitmentday.com to sign up. There is some link on the page for motoACTV giveaway of a free heart rate monitor. Kelly says if you sign up for it you get 25% off race price

You will find the link to this on the commitmentday facebook page is where I found it..the contest is only til like the 24th so I'm not sure if you have to sign up for the contest before that...then it will give you a code for 25% off
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Gonna be a huge event, just under 10 weeks to prepare. Who else is gonna commit to a healthier you?!
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    59 days! Still time to prepare! Who else is willing to commit to a healthier life?!