need help with calories please

Options
2»

Replies

• ITTYbitty04
    ITTYbitty04 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI there! some days my calorie count is way down also. I try not to stress about it but try to plan my daily meals at least a day in advanced to that i can try to consume all my calories. I never do because MFP always add the exercise back in LOL. I try to eat the extra exercise calories but feel like i'd be eating just o eat. If I burn 800 calories exercising I really dont want to eat it all back.

Its all about finding what works best for you. I'd love to give you encouragement add me as a friend if you like ITTYbitty04 :happy:
  • ITTYbitty04
    ITTYbitty04 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI there! some days my calorie count is way down also. I try not to stress about it but try to plan my daily meals at least a day in advanced to that i can try to consume all my calories. I never do because MFP always add the exercise back in LOL. I try to eat the extra exercise calories but feel like i'd be eating just o eat. If I burn 800 calories exercising I really dont want to eat it all back.

Its all about finding what works best for you. I'd love to give you encouragement add me as a friend if you like ITTYbitty04 :happy:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

Choose to eat 1600-1800 daily and workout 3x a week.
    Do this for 2 months or through the holidays.
    I bet youll lose weight faster than the ups and downs I see on your diary.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! a tablespoon full is about 150 calories. Or a protein shake. I used to net under 1200 (actually not even net, just eat under 1200) often, it was a bit of a habit and I hit a really long plateau until I upped my calories.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    ice cream

lol good call....but i don't like icecream!
    i do have a mint aero chocolate bar downstairs or the kids halloween stash available

This post literally just reminded me that I had a mini 2-pack of starburst in my pocket. Thank you so much!

Holy ****!
    194lbs?!?!?
    Fuuuuuuuck..........

OP read this http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Haha! 195lbs actually, just haven't updated the ole ticker yet. :glasses:

dude. you're a true champ. rahspekt!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    walnuts are my go to food for those kind of days

good choice.....except i'm allergic to nuts. best i stay away from them lol

avocado on toast with tomato and maybe cheese grilled - two pieces of that could net a good 400+ cals and its healthy.

hummous with toasted pita bread or turkish bread.

crackers with your choice of topping.

couple of pieces of dark chocolate.

fruit smoothie.

lol i keep thinking nuts because I eat wanuts and brazil nuts every day.

dried apricots (bit sugary tho)

ummm..... lol.
  • deralbert
    Options
    definitely: greek yogurt is da bomb!