Looking for friends - BRING YOUR CHRISTMAS GOALS!! :)

Options

Replies

• HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to be in Onederland by Christmas. I'm shooting for losing 23lbs!
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to drop 7 lbs. by Christmas.
  • WifeyCarion
    Options
    I would like to lose 10lbs before Christmas and keep it off this time! Sucks because I make delicious beer bread every year, but I can't have much of that this season....:grumble:
  • alottamoxie
    alottamoxie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey hey- i'm martii - and my christmas goal is getting to the gym 3+ times a week from now until then.
  • SliMNThIN18
    Options
    hi I'm new too, but I've been trying to lose weight for months and nothing seems to work! :( I just started this today though and I'm hoping to use it to lose 15 pounds by christmas :)
  • mama2boys08
    mama2boys08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 5-10lbs by Christmas!
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 lbs by Christmas:smile:
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    15 more by Xmas, but I don't want to miss out on Thanksgiving food. I have 1 week of Insanity left and then going back to Mid Distance running and picking up the free weights.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    15 pounds loss by then would be awesome, but I'm okay with maintaining my weight and defining my muscle tone. :)
  • Amatambi
    Options
    My goal for Christmas is to be 160 pounds :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I set my New Years goal at ten pounds. That is 5% of my body weight. I am "secretly" hoping for more but with all the food coming up I will be happy with ten pounds. Add me as a friend and we will work on this together.
  • M4Squared
    M4Squared Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My Christmas goal is the last 15 lbs to my goal weight, along with hitting at least 5 miles (running) on the treadmill without stopping.
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Been here for-evah.

want to power clean 135#
    deadlift 235#
    Bench press 170#

Getting there :)
    Got 35# to add to my current clean
    20# to deadlift
    35# to bench :)
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please include me, I just can't seem to lose any more. I really wanted to lose 8 pounds before Christmas but for the last month, I keep seeing the same numbers on the scale. Need ideas and any suggestions please.
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    My name is Kim.

I was on MFP a long time ago too and just started back up again about two months ago after my dietician suggested it. I have lost 24 pounds since the beginning of the year but I find at a certain time of month I tend to binge for 3 or 4 days and gain two or three pounds and then it takes me two or three weeks to lose those pound only to start all over again.

So one of my goals is to get through that time of month (it will have to be Dec now) without binging. And I would love to lose the last 20 pounds to reach my goal weight by Christmas.

You can add me as a friend if you wish as part of your support team.
  • briannereynolds
    Options
    my goal by christmas is to have enough self control to eat cheese and crackers-and be able to stop eating them after only a few. and eat mostly from the veggie trays :)
  • nyesha2
    Options
    Im new to this app , my goal is to lose 30 pounds before christmas i have a personal trainer i work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes , I take in 1,380 calories daily by eating organic foods my current weight is 170 lbs.
  • Just_do_it_xo
    Just_do_it_xo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose the last lbs by christmas and hopefully by new year I can focus on maintaining my weight!!! goodluck to you all!!!!
    add me :)
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My Christmas Goals:

1. Lose between 13-15 pounds
    2. Workout 2-3 times per week. :)

I'm really focusing on adding more movement into my life, as I have not incorporated a lot of exercise yet. :)

Do we want to start a Christmas Group??
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Tina Keophannga. My goal is 165 by the end of Christmas break. It's totally do-able and takes in to account what I am losing now. I would love to join you on your journey! :)