What's for dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• sonnybunny100
    sonnybunny100 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Making butternut bisque and grilled cheese, it's that kind of night!

ps - how do you get your progress to show up?
  • olemissgal00als
    olemissgal00als Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided yet!!! We were supposed to grill with friends but they cancelled last minute so now I'm stumped...looks like out to eat we go!
  • olemissgal00als
    olemissgal00als Posts: 15 Member
    Options

This sounds awesome!!!'mn
  • sonnybunny100
    sonnybunny100 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thank you :) AND I figured out the ticker thing.
  • sophrosyne_
    sophrosyne_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i made chicken parm with fibergourmet light pasta (http://www.amazon.com/FiberGourmet-Light-Penne-8-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B003UIDAHY/ref=pd_sim_gro_2)

it was so good! :)
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Went to dinner with the fam and had half of their Sweet & Spicy Chicken dinner form the lighter menu and it was goooood!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options

progress? You mean the ticker that tells how much you've lost? You can go to the apps tab then click ticker and it'll give you the link to copy and paste it here, or you can go to the community tab > Message boards > settings > then click the box to have the ticker post automatically.

I was wondering what all can be done with butternut as well. How do you make the bisque?
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Chicken and swiss sandwich on weight watchers pita bread in the sandwich press and a baby spinach salad with red peppers, broccoli, carrots, strawberries and a tbs of creamy poppyseed dressing. It was very delicious. we had leftover chicken from a whole chicken we had for dinner yesterday. For desert I had plain yoghurt with cut strawverries.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Shake 'n Bake chicken, cheesy potatoes, broccoli, and a salad. YUM
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    The plan was to have Greek food, but the ****ing restaurant closed down. Now I don't know.