Movies you HATE

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I Hated The Hangover . That movie is just NOT FUNNY!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    What about Bob?
    Analyze This
    Fargo

you are joking, right?

I assure you that I am not. What about Bob makes me want to gouge out my eyes. I walked out on Analyze This. Fargo is mind numbing.

LOL
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    The Holy Mountain (1973) - Seriously the dude films himself high on LSD for 1.5 hours...oh the 70s:noway:

Venus in Furs (1969) I'll give it a break since it was from the 60s but the effects were terrible and the plot was lazy and halfbaked. PLEASE DO NOT REMAKE THIS MOVIE

The Notebook I did not hate this movie Per se but my sister and I could not find the remote fast enough.

Pootie Tang I just watched it to understand the pop culture references but it was absolutely terrible

I Think I Love My Wife - Great actors/actresses very poor adaptation of Chloe in the Afternoon
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Both Hangover movies (I stopped watching Hangover II after 5 minutes); Bridesmaids (nothing brilliant about it, and I gave it an honest try - twice!!!), anything Adam Sandler; and the Five Year Engagement (what a waste of talented and beautiful Emily Blunt!)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Avatar. I hated that movie so much it killed me to sit through it in the theater.

Inception. Not saying I hated it, but I sure as hell didn't like it as much as the rest of the population of the world. *GAG*
  • fancyfrenzy
    Options
    THANK YOU, I thought I was the only one who hated Avatar. For me it was just like Pocahontas with funny blue aliens.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, I thought I was the only one who hated Avatar. For me it was just like Pocahontas with funny blue aliens.

Exactly! Such a letdown after everyone talked it up so high. I almost keeled over of boredom.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    anything in 3D
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    A Christmas Story.

I hate this movie with a passion. I got snowed in at someone else's house one year and the marathon was on. It was on EVERY television in the house. If I tried to escape to another room, someone would come in and turn on the TV so I could watch it. It echoed through the house on all of the different televisions. I tried to pinch myself awake, but it was all a very scary reality.

Nothing but that <explicative> movie for 24 <explicative> hours.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hated "Sideways" and "24 hour woman"...walked out of both, waste of money! The Blair Witch one too, stupid!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    EVERY movie Adam Sandler ever made, except The Wedding Singer.

YES!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    HATED "Natural Born Killers:!!! The only movie I have ever walked out of before it was over.
    Did not like Titanic but only saw parts of it when it played on the TV
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    ...that everyone else seems to love?
    I hate The Notebook. My husband loved it. I watched it with him once. That was enough. Same with The Titanic. By the end, I was saying "hurry up and SINK already!"
    And Twilight. The acting was so painful, I couldn't finish it.

I ditto all of these!

Plus Zoolander, every guy I've ever dated thought it was hilarious (except maybe my current boyfriend it's never come up) I don't get it, it's not funny.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Avatar. Came across as self-righteous and had some contradictory philosophical crap in it imo
    A Walk to Remember. I know, I have no heart.
    Newest 3 Star Wars movies
    Shakespeare in Love
    Bruno. Scarred by that movie.
    Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3
    I guess I can't hate Twilight because I refuse to watch it...
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just could never attach a word like "HATE" to a movie. It's way too extreme.

I agree, HATE is such an extreme word to use for a movie.

But I did HATE Avatar. Am I the only one who realizes Avatar was just a Cowboy and Indian movie where the Indians win? HATED that movie!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

But I did HATE Avatar. Am I the only one who realizes Avatar was just a Cowboy and Indian movie where the Indians win? HATED that movie!

Actually, the plot was almost exactly like Ferngully.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Star Wars-Attack of the Clones. I made it about 15 minutes and couldn't watch any more! Just horrible!
  • caldon4523
    Options
    EVERY movie Adam Sandler ever made, except The Wedding Singer.

YES!

Adam Sandler is absolutely brilliant! He is one of a few actors that can make extremely bad movies and have people, even those with near genesis IQ s love his movies. He's really a hypnotist!
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The Human Centipede
  • caldon4523
    Options

Actually, the plot was almost exactly like Ferngully.

Never saw Ferngully. Thanks for letting me know. Another movie I won't see.