Best snack to fill calories for day @ 8 pm

Options
2»

Replies

• Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love my ice cream.. it's a necessity at least a few nights a week. Try Skinny Cow ice cream or ice cream bars/sandwiches, etc. They taste really good and are low cal. My current favorite is the peanut butter/chocolate sandwich one
    ^^ these are delicious and that's my favorite flavor too!

OP, if you aren't hungry don't eat. Who says you 'have' to reach a certain number even if you aren't hungry?
  • JenNuma
    JenNuma Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Almonds???
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to eat, don't. Go over by 300 tomorrow.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    1Tbsp of peanut butter has 200 calories, have that with a slice of bread?
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I can't eat when I'm not hungry, so you could just not eat. Or drink a glass or milk, have a banana, or a tablespoon or two of peanut butter. Or even better put the peanut butter on the banana.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nuts nuts nuts
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can have ice cream. You can have anything you want for that matter. However, I suggest pb and an apple. 2 tbsp pb and a large apple is about 300 calories.

I agree with this...you can having anything as long as it fits into your day...I also agree with the ones that are saying that if your not hungry just don't eat...
  • hmires1968
    Options
    I am going to make a vanilla protein shake smoothie with raspberries/blackberries....but with lots of ice so that it is sort of like ice cream! :)